ʙᴇsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ - ᴋ.ʏɢ シ︎✔︎

Începe de la început

"Shit! I'll be late!"

I run towards my bathroom and get ready, on the way grabbing a white T-shirt and black ripped jeans. I also manage to swipe up the chapstick I 'borrowed' from my lover on his shopping trip. He dropped it, and I planned to return it to him once I mustered up the courage to approach him.

I finished changing and ran towards my front door, grabbing my keys and running towards my car. Once inside, I made sure to kiss the photo of Day I had taped to my radio before I drove off.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 - 𝟲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀

I sat down at a table inside the restaurant, pretending to look at a menu as I waited, although my patience was thin, my hands shaking in anticipation.

He was late today.

I saw a waiter walk towards me, her curly blond hair styled in two ridiculously long ponytails. I sighed before she reached my table.

"Hello sir~ I'm Juyhi. I'll be your waiter for today. What would you like?~" she said, her voice laced with a sultry tone. I scoffed.

"I'd like just a water, please. Thanks." Short and simple. That's all the conversation had to be. But she wouldn't stop talking.

"Okay sir~ You know... that shirt looks really good on you!" she exclaimed, a fake innocence covering her face. I scoffed again. "Sure."

Once she realised she wasn't going anywhere with this conversation, she left with a strained smile. I smirked in victory. I looked back at my menu, zoning everything out until I heard a voice ring out from the bustle of the resturaunt.

𝗠/𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Hey, could I get a chocolate brownie? Yeah, and a coke with that. Thank you." I say, going to find a table. But soon I start to frown as I couldn't find one. 'What a shame.'

"Do you need a t-table..?" I hear a voice say. I turn around, careful to bring my cap down to hide my face. I nod, smiling. "Yeah.. but all the tables are taken."

"You can s-share.. um. W-with me?" the man said, fiddling with his white T-shirt. I almost cooed at his shyness, glad he didn't recognise me. I nod my head enthusiastically. "Sure! Lead the way."

He smiled and lead me to his table, all the while still playing with his shirt. I liked his fit though.

Once I had sat down, my head drifted to my career, and how risky this situation could be. At any moment, my cap could be lifted a little too high, or my mask could slip. I shuddered at the thought. My manager would throw me into a pit.

I sigh and look towards the stranger, his eyes already on me. I raise an eyebrow playfully, and he seems to shrink into himself. I choose to ignore the strangers behaviour.

Until I hear a subtle click in front of me.

I look up immeadiately, being met with the stranger looking at me once again. My heart starts to quicken as I evaluate my situation. Either this dude just took a picture of me, or I'm hearing things from other booths around us. It was a logical reason, considering the resturaunt was busy as fuck. I still kept my guard up though, looking back at my phone cautiously.