Chapter 4--Running With Guitars

Start from the beginning

Sebastian just looked at Chess with a smile.

"Yeah to do that you just gotta lay fuzz on the amp" Chess said.

Sebastian's face went from 🙂 to 😠 quickly.

"BAHAHAHAHAHA" You laughed.

"Oh my god Y/n- Stop fucking laughing!" Chess shouted at you.

"It's not my fault! It's Sebastian's!" You said whipping off the tears from your face.

"What? Why mine?" Sebastian asked.

"Because you're funny" You said.

"Oh" Sebastian blushed.

You just kept staring at Sebastian who was VERY red. You decided to mess with him.

"Ew get a room" Chess said. "Anyway...to lay fuzz on the amp you just gotta grab your guitar connect it to a sound amplifier wich is then turned on to fuzz or distortion setting wich in turn gives a sound effect called overload"

"So lay down fuzz haha- SHOW ME!" Sebastian said very close to Chess's face.

"Okay but chill out bro" You said "Don't try to eat my brother"

After a few minutes you got out of the conservatory and sat down on a beach in front of it.

"Why we got to get so far from the conservatory?" Sebastian asked.

"Dude we're just in across the street" Chess said.

"Yeah chill out" You said laying you legs on top of Sebastian's.

"Oh- um- I- Chess in what note does this start in?" Sebastian asked very flustered.

"It probably starts in e, yup e mayor" Chess said grabbing his guitar.

"So, it goes like this" Chess said playing on his guitar "We're not gonna take it, no we're not gonna take it"

"Let me try!" Sebastian shouted at him.

"Ey ey ey! This is my baby! You can't touch her! She's my first love" He said kissing his guitar. "I don't let any man touch her"

"eW gEt A rOoM!!" You said mimicking what Chess said some minutes ago.

"Shut up, idiot" Chess said.

"Oh excuse me Mr. I love with a guitar" You said bowing down.

"Haha very funny. Maybe your parents were clowns" Chess said.

"Yeah probably that's why I have this EXCELLENT humor...that you don't have, little Chess" You said patting Chess's head.

"Oh you little-" Chess said before grabbing you and trying to punch you.

Sebastian interrupted the situation separating you both.

"Oh my gosh guys! Can you not?" Sebastian shouted.

"Sorry blonde boy" You said.

Sebastian was, again, very flustered.

"Gosh get a-" Chess was interrupted by Sebastian looking at him dead in the eye.

"Sorry...Anyways we need a guitarra for you so let me ask the conservatory for one" Chess said walking to the building.

Sebastian and you waited sitting in the bench.

"So, do you only play violin?" You ask.

"Yes. I play piano a little, but the one that I play the most is the violin" Sebastian said.

"Cool, can you someday teach me? Like how to play violin? 'Cause I've never played violin before" You said getting close to the almost tomato with a face boy.

"Oh- uh yeah sure haha- someday" Sebastian said.

"Maybe next week or Saturday or...tomorrow-" You were interrupted by Chess running across the street.

"GRAB MY GUITAR!" Chess said running with a guitar in his hand.

"But you said yourself not to-" Sebastian tried to explain to his friend.

"GRAB MY FUCKING GUITAR FUCKS SAKE!!" Chess shouted at Sebas.

Sebastian and you started running toward the park, Sebastian having Chess's guitar in his hands.

"Oh god...did you see who it was?" One officer asked his mate.

"No, we're going to get fired" The other policeman said.

"Yup" The first officer said.

...

Hey! Sorry for the wait! I was busy with something important that I have to do but here's chapter 4!

Hope you liked it and if you did don't forget to vote! Bye love ya! 💞