Chapter 5- Combat training

Start from the beginning

AH shit wrong picture

While we were all admiring each other's outfits, I looked at Midoriya-kun's outfit

While we were all admiring each other's outfits, I looked at Midoriya-kun's outfit.... LMAO WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?! ISN'T HE BEING A BIT TOO OBVIOUS WITH THE ALL MIGHT FANBOY THING? Even All Might was snickering after seeing his outfit.

Deku: "Whoa Rimuru, you look incredibly good in that outfit! U-uraraka-san as well."

Uraraka: "Thanks but I think they made the outfit a bit too tight haha..."

Rimuru: "Midoriya also look....GOOD yeah!"

While we were talking, All Might interrupted us and started speaking to everyone.

All Might: "Now let's get started with the battle training!"

Iida: "I have a question f̶o̶r̶ ̶g̶o̶d̶ ....
We are using this site for the training so is it going to be a city battle again?"

All Might: "No that's not it. While it is true that villains are mostly seen outside in the open, they are actually more likely to appear indoors and that is why we will be taking two steps ahead and be doing indoor training! I will be now assigning you all into hero team and villain team, the battle will be 2v2."

Asui: "No basic training for it?"

All Might: "There is no need for that. This is just to brush up your basics. Except this time you won't have any robots to destroy."

Rimuru: "Heeee.....Then how are the winners going to be decided?"

Bakugo: "Can I blow it up?"

....Blow up what now?!

All Might: "Alright I will be explaining now." replies All Might while taking out a cheat sheet "The story is that the villains are hiding a bomb somewhere and the heroes must defuse it. Touching the bomb or capturing the villain will result in the victory of the heroes while preventing that and taking out the heroes means the victory of the villains."

Deku: "The setting sounds so American..."

All Might: "The opponents will be decided by Lots! But before that a practice round will be held to show an example so a student will be helping me out with that. Is anybody up for it?"

Rimuru: "Can I do it sensei?" I ask while raising my hand

All Might: "Oh rimuru! Then it's decided! It will be a 1v1 between me and Rimuru."

After that, we drew lots to see who got to play the role of hero and villain in which I got the role of villain while All Might will be on the hero team.
After that, we both headed to our respective locations to prepare.

Rimuru: "So this is the bomb huh ...it's pretty light. Well I guess it's to be expected since it's not an actual bomb."
<<That is right. But...I don't understand the need for it to be shaped like a rocket.>>
"Who knows. It might just be All Might's preference for all we know"