If I know all this would happen...

If knowing you always get hurt because of me....

I just want to wish one thing...

I just wanna wish that I will never  meet you....

Not even by accident..

Seeing you getting hurt is making me die inside Haru...

But I already promise myself that I will keep you safe no matter what. I just want you to be safe and happy that's all.. enough for me to see you smile everyday. Enough for me to see you laugh everyday. Enough for me to see you being cheerful as always even though I know that you're hurting inside.

I promise to myself that I will not let you go, not even once. I spend my day everyday with you, I saw you first when I woke up in the morning. I look at you first before going to work. I walking with you first when we go to college together. I spend my entire whole day with you. Day by day you become my addiction.

Day by day you become something I don't want to let go...

Day by day you become something I want to hold everyday...

But my mom once said, "sometimes we need to let go of someone if we truly love them, so that they can be happy with someone that deserves them better " .

And what if I let you go ?  Will you he okay if I do that ? I can't survive without you love.. I tried to kept you safe but irl I can't. I can't give you the attention you want, I can't give you the love I suppose to give you my all. I'm so disappointed on myself Haru.

Please don't die now, I need you in my life...

But..

No ...

Why would I give up ?

There always be hardness on relationship. And the relationship will only get stronger if we fight together . And I want that type of relationship.

I will not let you go haru. I promise myself. Enough for now, I want to focus on you, only you.

Neither me or you, we'll not let go if each other. Only death can make us apart.

" Hyung.." I woke up on unfamiliar place, I don't really recognize the place but the only person I saw is jungwon, sunoo and Niki. " Where I am?" I ask, " we're on hospital hyung.. you collapse while waiting for haru noonna because of dehydration. You should get some rest" jungwon explain.

And that's when she come to my mind, " right! Haru! Where she now? Is she okay?!" I ask them multiple time as many thoughts come to my mind. " She's stable now, she's resting on her ward. She will wake up soon" Niki said as he come closed to me.

I look around the room and realize that heeseung hyung, jay and sunghoon is not here. " Where heesung hyung and other?" I ask them. " They're on our place, sometimes came up suddenly. Plus they still not done with hyeri noona" sunoo said as the other nodded.

I lay my rest back and let big sigh closing my eyes for a moment. "Take a rest for a moment hyung.. we will tell you once haru noonna woke up" Niki said. The three of them nodded and take a leave. " By the way, Haru noonna room is 252. You can take a look on her if you want, we'll not holding you back" jungwon say before leave the room.

Time skip ~

12PM

It's already midnight and I'm still on my bed looking the view out there. Many things happen these day, which I can't barely know why this happened ? And why me?