Chapter 9

Toby gave me a kiss on my cheek. It was very gentle and soft. He then gave me a smile.

Toby: Get ready and meet me, Hoodie and Masky at our hangout place to have a picnic there. We'll be buying  food to eat for our picnic.

I kissed Toby on the lips and he kissed me back. I then get ready. Toby then went downstairs and walked towards Hoodie and Masky.

Toby: Let's go.

Hoodie and Masky followed Toby to grab food for the picnic.

KNOCK KNOCK

Me: Who's there?

Eyeless Jack: It's me Jack.

Me: Come inside.

The door opened and Eyeless Jack came inside the room. He then back hugged me as tears fell down his cheeks. He put his head on my shoulder putting his head on my neck. Eyeless Jack's was breathing heavily and he was kissing/biting my neck, holding my waist and intertwining our hands together tightly. I Gigi,Ed, loving his touch on my skin. He then explored my neck more and gave me wet kisses on my neck.

Eyeless Jack: You love it?

Me: Yeah.

Eyeless Jack: You want more or not?

Me: I think that's enough. If you want you can carry me to my hangout place.

Eyeless Jack: Will do.

He then carried me. He then walked to my hangout place while holding me tightly so I couldn't fall off his arms. He was looking at me with care in his eyes. Eyeless Jack was at my hangout place where Toby, Masky and Hoodie were at. Hoodie was getting out the food to put it on the mat that was on the grass. Tin=by was sitting down eating while helping Hoodie out. Masky was making the mat properly. Eyeless Jack then gave me a kiss and put me down in the mat when they were not looking. Then Eyeless Jack disappeared through the woods. I got up and walked tot he mat where Toby, Masky and Hoodie were.

Me: Hello.

Masky, Hoodie and Toby: Hello there. Take a seat and eat the food.

Me: Alright.

We then sat on the mat in a circle and ate the food that we liked. It was very delicious and very sweet. Toby leaned to me and smirked.

Toby: Babygirl/Babyboy.

I then blushed very hard as my face became a tomato. Toby smirked a bit more after seeing my reaction.

Hoodie and Masky looked at each other and then looked at us.

Hoodie: Oooooo, (your name) is blushing.

Masky takes a picture as he saw Toby and me kissing each other. After he took the photo, he showed it to Hoodie. Hoodie and Masky high fived each other.

As me and Toby continued to kiss, his hands went to my back as I shivered on his touch. He tasted inside of my mouth. I moaned as he tasted my mouth. He then giggled and kept going for a few minutes. We then huffed and puffed for air. I looked at Masky and Hoodie laughing while looking at each other.

Toby: Did you like it?

Me: Yeah I did.

I smiled at Toby as he smiled back.

We then sat normally on the map.

Hoodie: Anything you wanna say to me Masky?

Masky: Nah.

Masky looked at us.

Masky: So how was making out feel like?

Toby: Really good.

Me: Feels great.

Masky: That's great that your enjoying your time with each other.