"What makes you think I'm going?" I asked, taking another sip of the drink.

"Because, Faye, we should. It'll be great. Besides, if I don't go I'm going to come off to the cheerleaders as uncool," She said, as if that was an obvious reason.

"You are uncool, Xena," I said, a look of annoyance fell over Xena's face before she gave me the finger. "I understand why you have to go but I don't understand why we have to go."

"Have you ever heard of friends having other friends back. Curtis is my ride and you're to make sure I don't get my self into trouble when I'm drunk. We both know we can't count on Curtis for the latter because he'll also be drunk," she said.

"Good to know that's all I am to both of you, a ride," Curtis grumbled.

I looked at him before spreading my arms as I watched him recoil from my actions, "Of course you're not." I said, moving closer to wrap my arms around him and snuggling in his chest, "You're also my loving Teddy."

"Gah, enough with the affection," Curtis said as he practically peeled me away from him.

"That maybe a good way but you're all forgetting one thing," I said, pausing for a second before I shamelessly continued, "I can't drive."

"And I don't trust anyone enough to let them drive my baby," Curtis popped in.

Xena pout, flicking her gaze back and forth between me and Curtis. I heard Curtis sigh, "Ugh. Fine."

"Curtis!" I gave him a look of betrayal.

"What?"

"I was counting on you to be strong for the both of us. But fine, then it's up to you both to figure out how to get my mother to agree with letting her precious daughter go to a party with horny teenagers, alcohol, boys with penises, and dirty music, did I say boys with penises?"

Xena grinned, "Done."

I rolled my eyes, knowing that Xena has her way of charming people and she has my mother completely fooled.

Curtis scoffed.

"I'm only going because I have to watch a dummy named Xena," he said, leaning back on the chair as he gave Xena a look. The young girl rolls her eyes.

I chuckled and leaned my head on his shoulder, "What time is it?"

"Twelve twenty-five," Xena replied, "You have something more important you want to do other than hanging out with your best friends?"

"Actually I do," I told her. "I want to go home."

Taking a deep breath, I stood up and grabbed my bag. "I'll be at the parking lot after school and please don't let me wait long."

"Okay," they respond, simultaneously.

I made my way through the cafeteria and my eyes suddenly made contact with a set of grey orbs. My heart beat pick up, but refusing to show the surprised look on my face I raised my brows. She blinked shaking her head before looking away again. I pursed my lips feeling awkward even though we weren't anywhere near each other. Looking away, I brushed my hair behind my ears before taking another deep breath. I told myself that I wouldn't mind her being here, but I was wrong. It has been only two weeks since the first day when I saw her, and I honestly still didn't know how to feel.

I shook my head, pushing the cafeteria doors open and stepping outside. Down the hall, as if not remembering that the hall wasn't a football field, Theo was walking towards the ball that was came to a stop only a couple feet away from me.  I moved towards the ball taking it up in my hold before looking at him and raising a brow, "You know, not because your mother is the principal it doesn't mean you should break the rules."