The Creel Household

Start from the beginning

"Tell me about it," Robin said with a small grin as she turned her head to look at the short girl next to her

"Yeah, that's not creepy," Steve muttered out sarcastically as he looked up at the shit  hole in front of him, a small sigh falling from his lips. If someone were to tell him a few years ago that he would be walking into Victor Creels house with Nancy Wheeler, Robin Buckley, Eddie Munson, his sister and a bunch of 14 and 15 year olds, he would have called them crazy, yet here he was. 

They made their way to the door with Adira and Steve leading them, they pulled out their hammers and began to unboard the front door so that they could get in. "So what exactly are we supposed to be looking for in this shithole?" Steve asks them, hoping that this wasn't all just a major waste of time, though he seemed to be a lot calmer now that they knew that Adira didn't have Vecna's curse. 

"we are not sure. We just know that this house is important to Vecna," Nancy said as she stood behind Adira and Steve, waiting for the two of them to get the door open. She felt kind of useless as she stood there watching the Harrington siblings get the door off, but she stayed back out of the way and let the two of them do their thing.

It seemed that Nancy wasn't the only one who felt like they weren't being much of a help as Eddie walked up behind Adira and stuck his hand out in the direction of the hammer, giving the girl a smile.

"You want a hand sweetheart?" Eddie asked her kindly as he motioned to the hammer in her hand that she was using to to pull out the nails. Adira stopped for a few short seconds and turned her head slightly to look at Eddie

"No thanks love, I got it," Adira replied and pulled out the last nail on her side, now they just needed to wait for Steve to finish with his side. Adira contemplated helping her brother but decided that it was probably best to just give him his space and leave him to it so she stepped back a bit and went and stood next to eddie who wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her into his side

"So our only lead is this stupid house because Max and Adira saw it in Vecna's red soup mind world?" Steve asked unsurely, turning to look between Adira and Max. He didn't doubt that what they had seen was real or meant something, but he wasn't sure if it was a good idea for them to be wondering around on an abandoned property where a family was murdered.

"Yeah pretty much," Adira said to her brother, getting slightly annoyed at his non stop hesitance. He should know by now that there are a lot of things that don't make sense and there are weird plot twists or loop holes. Plus it had to be important if it was the thing that they saw in Vecna's mind, it had to mean something for it to be the first thing that they saw, and especially since that was where Vecna was showcasing Chrissy and Fred like god damned ornaments, "its a pretty good lead if you ask me though I mean think about it, everything keeps coming back to this house, its not hard to think that it could all be connected." 

"Have an open mind Steve," Eddie told the man as he slightly tightened his grip around the girl as he bent over slightly to press a small kiss on the top of her head, "Adira knows what she is talking about." That was something that Adira liked about him, he actually believed the things that she said and didn't just brush her off or ignore her thoughts. 

Robin looked between the two with a small nod, her head turning to face the ground as disappointment covered her face of course. She bit her lip and shut her eyes for a few moments, trying to stop herself from letting a tear slip. God Robin why are you so stupid? She doesn't like girls, she has made that pretty clear Robin began to internally curse herself.

"Maybe what the girls saw holds a clue to where Vecna is or why he is back. And why he killed the Creels," Dustin said to Steve, backing up Maxine and Adira. Dustin was usually backing up Adira, but he also just seemed to take great pleasure in arguing with Steve and trying to prove that he is right and Steve was wrong, even though the bond between the two of them is emacualte, "and how to stop him before he comes back for Max. Adira can't just go back into her mind and protect her again."

"Dustin is right, she got hurt last time, and the fact that Adira was able to help save Max probably pissed Vecna off, which means there is a possibility that he might want to kill her, and I'm sure he can easily do that from inside Maxine's mind considering she is covered in cuts and bruises right now," Robin began to rant, fear and worry filling her eyes as they skimmed over Adira, "Adira is probably a main target for Vecna as well as Max, so we need to make sure that Max keeps listening to her music and we need to make sure Adira doesn't go near Vecna."

"I'll be fine Rob, hopefully it doesn't come down to it and Maxine just stays safe with her music, but if it comes down to it, I have to do everything that I can to make sure that Maxine stays safe," Adira tells Robin, giving he girl a small smile

"But what about you? We need to just hurry up and figure out how to kill Vecna before he tries to kill you. There is no way that he doesn't want to kill you Adira, not after what happened yesterday," Robin tried to explain to Adira. Adira walked up to Robin and pulled the girl in for a hug. 

Robin's eyes widened in shock before she wrapped her arms around Adira's waist and buried her head in her neck, breathing in the sweet perfume from the girls skin. "It's all going to be fine Robin, we just need to work together and stop doubting each other and the plans. We need to figure out how to kill no nose," Adira said to Robin

"We don't think that he is in there right?" Lucas asked the teens suddenly, finally catching on to what Nancy, Adira and Dustin were all trying to say. Adira pulled away from the hug and walked over to Lucas, she placed her hand on his shoulder in attempt to comfort the boy

"I guess that we will find out," Maxine muttered out first, not helping the situation 

"It's alright Lucas, Max will have her headphones in and there is no reason to believe that Vecna is going to try and come after us, at least not yet," Adira said to the boy, trying her best to be reassuring, "we will all stick together and alert the others if something starts happening, but we need to go in here to try and find some clues. Something tells me that this house will pretty much hold all of the answers that we are looking for."

Steve finished  pulling out his nails and turned to the teens, "Ready?" he asked and they all nodded so he pulled down the wooden board, letting it hit the ground with a loud thud. They gazed their eyes upon the stained glass and wooden door

"Ya know, its kinda pretty," Adira admitted as she stared at the door. Steve went to open it but to their surprise, the door didn't budge even after Steve tried shaking it and pushing on it a few times.

"It's locked," Steve said and threw his head back in annoyance

"Well that's rude," Adira muttered out with a huff, leaning her head on Eddies arm as she looked over at the door, "Should I knock and see if anybody is home?"

"Oh yes because the person who is staying here just likes to board their door up with nails from the outside everytime they come back from doing the grocery shopping," Adira joked sarcastically, a small snort falling from her mouth

"No need," Robin added as she picked up a brick from the ground, an excited and proud look on her face, "I found a key," Robin said before throwing the brick right through the glass, shattering it.