When You're Best Friend Moans Your Name (Jirosé)

Start from the beginning

"Nothing strong" Lisa said and I nodded and drank the drink and fuck that shit was strong and I looked at Lisa and said.

"You said it wasn't strong that literally burning my throat" I said and then the girls started laughing and Jihyo said.

"She just gave you raw Hennessy" Jihyo and I looked at Lisa and pulled away my hand and then Jennie unnie grabbed my hand and said.

"Rosé sit next to me" Jennie unnie said and girls sat in circle and I asked.

"What game are we going to play?" I asked.

"A million questions" Lisa said.

"I've never heard of that game" I said.

"Everyone plays that game" Lisa said and I saw her winking at the other girls and they nodded and I just sigh and asked.

"How do you play?" I asked.

"So the person next to you will asked a you a question and you have to answer truthfully" Lisa said and I nodded.

"Okay so we will start with me and end with Rosé" Jisoo unnie said and we all nodded and since I'm sitting next to Jisoo unnie i have to asked her a question.

"Is Jin oppa your first or Jinyoung oppa?" I asked and Jisoo unnie looked down and said.

"Jin" Jisoo unnie said and the girls kept asking each other questions until it reached my turn and Jennie unnie looked at me and smirk and said.

"Jimin and Jaehyun are both in a car accident and you can only save one and why" Jennie unnie said and the girls all looked at me waiting on my answer.

"I'll save Jimin because he's my best friend and he's also my crush" I said and then Jennie unnie looked at the girls and said.

"I think I won the bet now pay up girls" Jennie unnie said and the girls handed her money and I looked at the girls and asked.

"What bet did you guys make?" I asked.

"I bet that you like Jimin and they bet that you like Jaehyun and this game was to see who you choose" Jennie said and then Jisoo unnie said.

"The other bet isn't over Jennie" Jisoo unnie said and I looked at them and Nayeon unnie said.

"We made another bet who gonna take you virginity we all choose Jaehyun again and Jennie choose Jimin" Nayeon unnie said.

"Well you guys can just gave me the money now because I'm gonna win again" Jennie unnie said.

"Not yet unnie she hasn't lost it yet" Momo said and I was about to say something, when suddenly we heard the door bell ring and then we all looked at Jennie unnie and I asked.

"Did you invite anyone else?" I asked.

"No" Jennie unnie said.

"We'll go see who's it it's your house" Jisoo unnie said and Jennie nodded and got up and went towards the door and we heard Jennie asked.

"What are you guys doing here" Jennie asked and the girls and I got up and walked towards the door and saw the guys outside and Taehyung said.

"Our boys night wasn't going fun because you girls don't want us going to the club so we came to your house instead" Taehyung said.

"Sorry but this is a girls night not couples night" I said.

"Your just mad your single" Jungkook said.

"I may be single but with snap of my finger you can too" I said.

"Oppa can't you boys go back to Tae house" Jennie unnie said.