(use yo imagination)

"You like it " i asked as i looked around and looked down at stormi who had the biggest smile on her face.

It was 2:30 the party started at 3:15 so for now we was just checking making sure everything was together and the games were in order.

"BUBBLES " ty yelled like a little child when she seen the bubble machine blowing.

Me and Ty always enjoyed kiddy stuff because we never had it while growing up. The three of us played and popped bubbles until all the kids came.

"Childish asl" Ray said walking in with the boys following behind and everybody had big bags and balloons.

"Oh hush" ty said while swinging stormi.

"Tt ray" storm screaming running into her arms smiling.

"Happy birthday moonie" she said hugging her putting three big bags infornt of her.

They all called her moonie cause she slept so much i can't explain it ifykyk.

"Damn she don't see us" pooter said with his hand over his chest acting hurt.

"Yes me see you silly" she said hugging his legs laughing and he bent to pick her up.

"Where tone at" i said while hugging pooter and then the rest after him.

"Ion know we anit that nigga mama" pooter said mushing my head.

"Heyyy girl i missed you" i said hugging lyndeja with a smile on my face.

"Girl same i've been busy so i couldn't hang like we use to" she said hugging back.

"Sup tee"heem said hugging me and mugging Ty like always.

"mimi" he called for storm putting some big bags down full of toys shoes and clothes.

"I don't know where them bags gone fit so y'all might as well drop off to my house before y'all go home" i said with a smile on my face walking off cause i sen tone coming in.

"Wassup ma" tone said giving me a side hug due to all the bags he were carrying.

"Hey stink" i said laughing cause he hated when i called him that.

"where yo clothes" he said tugging at my dress mugging.

"On me apparently" i said in a duh voice. He stared at me with low red eyes i knew he was high asl.

"Stop your making me nervous" i said pulling my dress down looking around for nothing in particular.

"I make you nervous" he chuckled throwing his arm around me and we started walking.

I wanna tounge this man down real bad i thought to myself.

"Do it then" he said laughing grabbing my chin.

"Omg you heard me bye" i said feeling embarrassed and walking off to see people starting to come it was kids running around and storm sat on a chair with a pout on her face.

"Whats round mama" i asked and bent next to her.

"Daddy's not here" she said while tears fell out her eyes.

"Yes he is look" i said pointing to tone walking to us with huge bags in his hand.

"Dadddyyyy" she yelled and ran to him hugging his legs.

"Why you crying moonie" he said putting the bags down wiping her face .

"She thought you wasn't here" i said picking the bags up putting them on the gift table.