They all nodded.

__________________________________________________________________

"This whole drama project is gonna suck. I mean Louis? Really?" Camila complained to Lauren as they walked down the hall. The brunette was tucked underneath Lauren's arm- the weight getting more comfortable as they got used to being around each other.

"Luis's pretty cool, but I sorta wish we got the Dirty Dancing scene I mean c'mon! Me and Luis would be perfect for that!" Camila looked up at her curiously.

"Why? Do you dance or something?" Lauren looked around cautiously, before leaning in.

"Yes but shh, no one is supposed to know!" she whispered. Except it wasn't the usual seductive or threatening whisper it was the 'I trust you to keep my secret' whisper. Camila felt kinda...giddy with the knowledge that Lauren trusted her with this.

"So you can actually dance?"

"Why do you say it like it's unbelievable?" Lauren asked.

"I don't know...I just can't picture you dancing."

"Oh really? Well tell that to my rock hard abs!"

"What, do you have a six pack under there?" Camila said rolling her eyes.

"Ew no, six packs on girls are totally not hot but still. These babies are impenetrable!" she boasted, slapping her stomach, which was covered by a black Nirvana shirt.

"Riiiight," Camila chuckled skeptically. Lauren withdrew her hand from Camila's shoulders.

"What, you don't believe me?" the brunette challenged. Camila's eyes trailed down her body, hesitating at her chest before proceeding down to her stomach which was flat. She totally believed her but decided to tease the girl instead.

"Not really, no."

"Alright fine!" Lauren went for the hem of her shirt, evidently ready to pull it off. Camila acted quickly and placed her hands on hers to stop her.

"Lauren! People are starting to stare!"

"Who cares! You don't think I have awesome abs!"

"Of course I do!" Camila admitted, but Lauren didn't believe her.

"Just feel them- or punch them!" the taller girl insisted, stepping towards Camila who was backing up slowly.

"No Laur!" the Cuban girl giggled at her forcefulness- the nickname just sort of slipping out.

"Aww c'mon Camz!" Lauren whined, backing her up against the lockers.

"Lauren!" Camila said, continuing to laugh at the other girl's antics. Then Lauren grabbed her wrists and Camila suddenly stopped laughing.

"You know you want to..." and the seductive whisper was back. Unable to look at the clear green eyes in front of her, the smaller girl diverted her vision to their hands where Lauren was teasing Camila's hands up her shirt. Curiosity got the better of her and she allowed what was happening, her hands slipping under the shirt.

When Camila felt bare skin on hers she had to suppress a gasp. Lauren was totally right, she had amazing abs that were oh so defined and completely perfect- nothing like Austin's and so much better in a way she couldn't begin to describe. Camila marveled at how the muscles rippled under her touch and how smooth Lauren's skin felt against hers. She had the sudden urge to actually see her stomach...maybe she should've let her take her shirt off.

"Abtastic right?" Lauren breathed. Camila suddenly remembered where they were, who was around and whose shirt she had her hands up, immediately she retracted her hands.