Nikolai: Heh, allow me to help.

He then took a kettle and then started to make some tea and after he was done, he poured it in a mug and then gave it to Pepa so that it would able to calm her down.

Nikolai: Things are going to be alright. Just take few deep breather and everything will be okay.

He handed the mug to a trembling Pepa who having clouds right over her head. She did her best so that she could be able to calm herself down. Once he had handed her the mug carefully, he was at least able to calm her down for a bit.

Now he went back to Dolores.

Nikolai: You know me and I'm brother... yeah, we can be on each other's nerves and all but he's still my brother and I'm just worried that he might have gotten himself lost and ran away from some reason. So if you see him could please let me know because I have to find him.

Dolores: Okay.

Nikolai: Right and I guess perhaps we could stay around talk a little more. That is if we had more time. And you know your brothers does have quite the interesting gifts must I say. One can shake shift into anyone and the other does have the ability to speak to animals.

Dolores: Yes, indeed they do.

Nikolai: I think I should be able to help around just a little bit more around here. But I just don't know how. But I'm sure the problem with the house would get resolve soon. And it's really now of my business and I should mind my own. So anyways, bye. Oh and I do have to ask something of you. How is your cousin? Isabella? Is she here?

Dolores: She's up in her room.

Nikolai: Oh good to know. Bye.

Next scene.

Y/n: Alright, I found a few more metal scrap laying around and look what I made. And just for you know I snuck around a little and found a lot metal scraps that I could get my hands on and I made this. And I create with all the creative work that I could. And it just wouldn't hurt to give it a little spin.

 And it just wouldn't hurt to give it a little spin

Mirabel: Are you sure that we could fit in that?

Y/n: Yeah, it's cozy.

In voice vehicle in robotic voice: Yeah, it's gonna be super fun and relaxing.

Mirabel: So, it talks?

In voice vehicle in robotic voice: Yeah, I can talk. Y/n designed with perfection and I can also sing. But it doesn't matter. Just hop inside me already.

Everyone all got into the vehicle and Y/n activated it. The vehicle then went with super speed that it made both Mirabel and Bruno a little scared. Not only was it moving really fast but it was also quiet as well so nobody heard it. Once it was finished it quietly and sneakily then placed them right back to the house.