Cure Citrus's big punch.

Start from the beginning

Josephine: You should tell someone.

Alissa: It's the best thing to do.

Maya: I know. That's why I wanna say. That I saw you yesterday Josephine. You where fighting a big monster in a different outfit.

Josephine's and Alissa's eyes widend.

Josephine: You saw?

Maya: Yeah.

Alissa sighed.

Alissa: I think it's best we explain.

She explained everything about the pretty cure, Sweetopia and Rottenbergs.

Maya: Wow. That make sense. Thank you for telling me.

Alissa: No problem.

Meanwhile there was some friends playing football nearby and had fun when Alli saw them and smiled. He throwed the candy charm into the air.

Alli: Take away the heart's sweetness!

The charm glew and glowing hearts flew out of the friends. Making them turn grey. They then frowned and started to act bitter and mean.

Friend1: You are such a loser. Why am I even friends with you?

Friend2: I was thinking the same.

The girls saw and got worried.

Maya: What happened to them?

Alissa turned and saw someone standing there by them.

Alissa: Alli!

Alli: Yep it's me. And it's time to end you.

He held the darkened candy charm into the air and it glew.

Alli: Time to stop the sweet. Rise Rottenstein!

The charm changed into a monster that looked like a football with arms and legs.

Rottenstein: Rottenstein!

Maya: It's like the one yesterday

Josephine took up the bon bon pact and candy charm.

Josephine: It's sweet time.

Her clothes turned into light and she held the charm and the bon bon pact in different hands.

Josephine: Candy charm. On!

She put the charm on the bon bon pact and it glew.

Josephine: Pretty cure. Sweet heart!

The pact opened up and four candies of pink light appered. Josephine ate them and smiled. Her gloves appered, then she got a pink dress with some red, her shoes appered and lastly her hair got longer and turned lighter pink in twin drills with some lollipops on her head. The pact flew onto her waist and she landed on the ground.

Lolli: The Sweet spiral. Cure Lolli!

Maya stood there shocked as Lolli thought the Rottenstein. She punched and kicked it. But it rolled away and right at her. Knocking her back so she landed by Alissa and Maya.

Alissa: Lolli!

Maya held her up.

Maya: Are you okay?

Lolli: I can't even knock it out.

Alli: Yes. Dad is gonna be so proud. Rottenstein. Finish her!

Rottenstein: Rottenstein!

Maya looked at Lolli and stood infront of her.

Maya: Not another step! I won't let you attack someone who's hurt!

Alli: And you are?

Maya: I'm Maya! And I stand for justice! And I won't let your evil deeds continue!

Alissa then saw a bon bon pact and candy charm fly out of her bag and infront of Maya.

Lolli: You've been chosen.

Maya smiled and grabbed the pact and candy charm.

Maya: Time to bring in the sour.

Her clothes turned into light and she held the charm and the bon bon pact in different hands.

Maya: Candy charm. On!

She put the charm on the bon bon pact and it glew.

Maya: Pretty cure. Sweet heart!

The pact opened up and four candies of yellow light appered. Maya ate them and puckered before she smiled. Her arm bands appered, then she got a yellow and orange dress with some green, her shoes appered and lastly her hair got longer and turned orange  in a braid with a lemon hat on her head. The pact flew onto her waist and she landed on the ground.

Maya: The sour punch. Cure Citrus!

Lolli: Cure Citrus!

Lolli: Cure Citrus!

Citrus: Huh? Is this outfit necessary?

Alissa: Can't change it. Sorry.

Alli: You think you can stop me. Rottenstein! Get her!

The Rottenstein rolled towards Citrus but she stood there and then punched hard at the Rottenstein. Making it fly into the air.

Alli: What the!?

Alissa: Wow!

Lolli: Good Citrus!

Citrus jumped into the air and kicked the Rottenstein down into the ground. Knocking it out.

Alli: No!

Alissa: Finish it of!

The bon bon pact opened and Citrus  grabbed a candy of yellow light and ate it. She held her hand in a fist and light started to form around it.

Citrus: Pretty cure. Sour sucker punch!

She punched her hand forward and a big ball of light flew and hit the Rottenstein.

Rottenstein: Rot-ten-stein.

Citrus  appered and ate a candy.

Citrus: Sweet dreams.

The Rottenstein exploded and a candy charm in color appered and flew inside Citrus's bon bon pact.

Alli: You ruined my day! You're so mean.

He teleported away.

Lolli hugged Citrus.

Lolli: You're a pretty cure!

Citrus: Yeah. But what do I do now?

Alissa: Let the sweetness out.

Citrus nodded and held her pact up.

Citrus: Sweet end!

Out from the pact flew hearts of light and back into the friends. Making them get their colors back and smile.

Citrus and Lolli transformed back and then they all talked.

Josephine: I can't believe we got a new cure. It's ultra sweet!

Alissa: Yes it is.

Maya smiled and Bonbon jumped into her arms.

Bonbon: Bonbon.

Maya: I like it too.

They all hugged and walked in town happy that a new cure was found.