cap. 3

After a few days looking for the necessary documentation and packing my bags with enough clothes to stay in the United Kingdom, we finally found ourselves at the Barcelona airport at almost 6 in the morning.

- Girls, before getting on the plane I need to eat something and have a coffee – says Cloe.

- I think there was a cafeteria nearby. We can go there while I finish clearing things up with our house.

We had a little breakfast until it was time to get on the plane. As soon as we sat down, my intention was to catch up on sleep, but every time I closed my eyes and tried to relax, all I could think of was Marc. I had tried to call him, but he didn't answer. Without realizing it, I fell asleep, and after a few hours we arrived in the United Kingdom.

We took a train that left us in the capital and we began to wander while Nora was oriented to find the block of flats where our apartment was located. On the way, we were able to see for the first time many emblematic buildings such as Big Ben or Westminster Abbey.

After walking for a while we arrived at the place in question. The landlord gave each of us a key, which was a card. Upon entering, I discovered a small but comfortable apartment. It had 3 small bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, the kitchen and a living-dining room with views of the river. The truth is that it was quite well located, I had seen quite a few bars and shops on the way. We left our bags and went to explore the city.

We entered a very summery clothing store, and although the weather in London changed a lot, we couldn't help but buy something or other. After a lot of walking and exploring, we ended up sitting in a pub having something to refresh ourselves.

- I wish you were here with us Eric, the little I've seen already seems too beautiful to me - I tell my cousin on a video call.

- And what is the little bit that you have seen?

- Well, we have seen Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, the London Eye...

- And then we will go to Buckingham Palace and Kensington Garden – Cloe comments.

- What do you think of the house?

- Great Nini, it has very nice views. You make me envious, on vacation and I'm here working – Eric tells me.

- And who are you working with now? If I can know, of course – I ask with curiosity.

- Oh Nini, I can't tell you, it's a secret, but as soon as I can I'll send it to you by message. I'm ending the call, I have to get back to work.

- Goodbye Eric – I hang up the phone.

- Girls, do you wanna go out tonight? – Cloe asks.

- Any place in mind? - asked.

- There are a lot of pubs in London, although I heard there is one that you would love.

- Well, but then if we are going out at night I need to go home and rest. We order takeout and go to the apartment.

After eating at home I spent the entire afternoon resting and from time to time checking to see if I had any messages or calls from Marc.

- Nini, don't worry about him, you're in London, have fun, stop thinking about him - Cloe tells me, entering my room.

- I already tried, but I still want it. I keep thinking that he will call me and try to solve our situation and-

- Nina, he left you at the altar on your wedding day to go with someone else. I don't want to sound harsh or insensitive, but we both know that he's not going to call you - hearing that made me sad, although I knew it was true - take advantage of the fact that you're here and have a great time, and who knows if in these months that we'll be here You better know someone...

- I'll try not to think so much about Marc. And now, if you'll excuse me, we should start getting ready to go out. Any recommendation?

- Wear something white, for example, it will match the environment – she tells me before leaving my room.

I went to the bathroom to shower and put on makeup and put on a white top with light shorts and some sandals and joined the girls in the living room. Nora was wearing a short-sleeved jumpsuit and Cloe was wearing a sequin dress. 

We took public transportation and when we arrived I found a restaurant-disco where they played songs from my favorite movie. We were singing and dancing all night and I think for the first time I was happy about everything that had happened.

My british boyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara