cap. 2

- How is he gone!? Who does that bastard think he is to abandon my daughter on her wedding day!? – my father shouted.

- Don't worry, let's not upset the girl - my mother said, trying to calm him down while I cried in the arms of my friends.

- Honey, take it this way: thanks to this you have discovered the kind of person he is who has never worried about how all this would affect you - Nora tells me.

- Of course - Cloe continues - if this had happened once you were married, there would have been a big deal with the divorce.

- And what do I have to do now? He was everything to me – I say wiping away the tears and the mascara spread across my face.

- Isn't today your wedding? – I hear my cousin say – change your clothes and go out and have fun with your friends and have a good time. You can even have a drink for me.

- I don't know, they just stood me up at the altar, I'm not in the mood...

- Nini, that idiot doesn't deserve you to shed a single more tear for him - says my father - I support Eric's idea. Go out and have a good time with your friends. Your mother and I will take care of everything related to the wedding.

- Okay, but I have to go home and change - I end up agreeing.

- Don't worry about that, we'll take you and go party.

When I got home, the girls helped me take off my wedding dress and I put on a short-sleeved blue dress and dark heels and did some hair and makeup. Once ready, we headed to a random bar and started the night.

- Come on girls, what's best for a heartbreak? You have to think of something to distract yourself – says Cloe.

- I don't have a love sickness - I say a little drunk and with an offended tone.

- What if we go on a trip? Now that summer is starting, it would be good for all of us to go on a trip, especially for you – Nora proposes.

- Sure, a trip outside the country, abroad, we go sightseeing, we relax... - says Cloe.

- And where would that trip be? - asked.

- To one of your favorite destinations: United Kingdom – exclaimes Nora.

- United Kingdom?! – Cloe and I exclaimed at the same time.

-Yes, we rented an apartment near the river in London and we explored the city during the summer – she explains to us.

- But isn't all summer too long? - asked.

- Don't believe, London is a very big city, you can't see everything in one week, and maybe in two weeks we'll see everything, but we'll end up exhausted. Furthermore, we can go visit towns and see everything without ending up very tired. a while – explains Nora.

- I'm in. When do we go? – says Cloe.

- If Nini agrees, we could leave at the end of the week. I'll take care of looking for the apartment and you could look for places to see.

- And what do I do? – she asked, excited by the idea.

- Nothing, girl, it's a surprise for you.

- Well, tomorrow I'll look for the passport - I ended up saying, making the girls happy about my decision.

My british boyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara