Drew shakes his head "No I mean...I dont...I didn't mean it like that." He says.

Rudy laughs. "Whatever you say man."

Bailey smiles at Laci hugging her. "So who's wining?"

"Pretty sure its Chase and Jonathan." Laci says looking over at the boys.

A yell comes from Rudy. with a triumphant shout from Chase and JD. Drew laughs and leaves them, heading toward the girls. "Hey bails." He says smiling and sitting down.

"Hey Drewseph." Bailey says smiling at him.

"Drew you suck at football." mads says laughing.

"My boy was just a little distracted." Rudy says chuckling.

"Look I know I'm attractive but don't let me ruin your game ok." Nick teased.

Drew chuckled looking at Bailey. who had her eyes on Nick.

Liked by nick_v_cirillo and  842,947 others

Baileyulrich tried to take a nice photo then hichasestokes and austinnorth took my food. anyway great first day of shooting

madelyncline thats so rude of them omg

|Baileyulrich i know right

user5 chase is so hot omg

lilah.pate heyyyyy

|Baileyulrich LILAHHHH

drewstarkey he didn't even share

|Baileyulrich #chasestokesisoverparty

|carlaciagrant lets get this shit trending

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Drew, Maddy and Bailey were in Bailey's trailer watching a movie. It had been a long day. Drew felt her head on his shoulder and smiled down at her. "Right I'm off night guys." Maddy says getting up.

"Night Mads." Drew says. Bailey sits up smiling at Madelyn as she leaves.

"And then it was two." Bailey says turning to Drew.

He looks over at her "And so there was."

"you tired?" she questioned

"A little."

"midnight swim always help."

"what is it with you and swimming... and plus I'm never going swimming with you again... ever."

"Oh come on pussy." she she mocked.

"Nope."

"fine... I guess I'll go alone... with all the drunks outside.. its a Saturday so they're should be a few."

Drew rolls his eyes. "you do that."

Bailey goes into her room and then comes out later with a baby blue bikini dressing her body. "I'll see you later... or will I."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This girl had some hold on him. Drew was seriously going to the beach at 11 at night just to make sure Bailey was safe. "you came.. I knew you would." he hears her say.

"Yea well I didn't really like the idea of some guy taking you did I."

"that's sweet... a bit possessive." she laughs.

"I didn't mean it like that." Drew sighs allowing himself to be pulled towards the water.

"sure you didn't." she chuckles.

Her head bobs underwater wetting her hair. "you promise you won't try and kill me this time." drew asks raising his eyebrows."

Bailey laughs "I promise Drew." her hands find their way around his neck again.

"I know this move." Drew says his hands placing themselves on her back.

"You don't trust me?" Bailey says licking her bottom lip looking up at him, her eyes glinting with mischief. 

"Not particularly no." Drew says trying to look anywhere but her eyes.

he could curse Jonas for casting her as Paige

"Drew look at me please." her voice whispered. she knew exactly what she was doing. She could laugh but it would ruin this.

"No."

"Do I make you nervous Drew."

"No."

"Then look at me."

His eyes met her's. Her damn beautiful eyes. "You happy?"

"Not particularly no." she quoted him back

Drew's hands had slid lower down her body to her thighs. "Bailey?"

She smiled at him "Yes Drew."

"What are you doing to me."

Her lips came close to his ear. "what do you want me to do?"

certain thoughts played in his mind.

"I..I don't know." he stuttered.

Bailey laughed she couldn't take it anymore. she splashed him. "Take a cold shower man." 

Drew chuckles and splashes her back. "What for?"

"Oh please I'm not clueless." She laughs getting out the water with him. "Come on we have to get up early."

"I'm coming." he smiles thinking about all the things that could've happened

This was gonna be a long summer.

A/N 

heyyyy im sorry i haven't updated i've been busy

I HAVE MY PROM NEXT WEEK OMFG im scared lmao

anyway i hope your liking this

i went to see thor yesterday OMFG THE GAYNESS I LOVED IT