𝟎𝟐 | 𝐑𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐭

Começar do início

"Mama, I want to have chocolates! A lot !" Azaan stretched his arms to show how much chocolate he wanted from his mother. Rubab chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Sure baby. But first I need to get some masalas." Rubab left Azaan's hand as he was just beside her and starting looking for different packs of masala. Azaan looked around, bored when his eyes fell on the chocolate and candies department.

His eyes brightened and without thinking, he ran to there. The little kid found various types of chocolates and sweets he loved. It was paradise for kids. His eyes fell on the last packet of snickers as he quick ran to grab it, but before he could do so, a manly hand grabbed the box of snickers. Azaan frowned and looked up. A giant man of around 6'1 was standing in front of him, at first he felt scared because the man was really tall and Azaan was really small.

When the man noticed Azaan looking at him with angry eyes, his eyes furrowed in confusion. "That was mine !" Azaan said glaring at the stranger.

"There isn't your name on it." The man's husky voice said.

"But I saw it first !" Azaan argued further. He loved snickers and he wouldn't give up for anything in the world.

"But I grabbed it first. So now go to your mommy kiddo and don't trouble me." The man was as childish as Azaan. He loved snickers as much as him if not less. Both were arguing for the last packet.

"I will tell my mama that you took my packet." Azaan crossed his arms on his chest and glared further at the stranger.

On the other hand, Rubab had finished choosing her stuff and when turned around a wave of panic hit her. Her son wasn't by her side anymore. Her heart started to thump loudly as she started to search for him. She knew Azaan was a shy kid, he wasn't very social. He is scared of new people. Only if she knew how much he can fight for things and people he loved. For what's his.

Her eyes finally fell on the familiar figure of her son fighting with an unknown man. Azaan was pulling the packet of snickers he wanted and the man - who was acting like a child - was doing the same. But he wasn't pulling hard, because of course he had more strength then the little toddler of two. Both were pulling the packet and no one was ready to abandon the fight.

Rubab, being the protective mother felt overprotective of her son. She rushed to the both of them and picked up her and the packet of snickers at the same time. She kissed Azaan and hugged him tight. "I thought you were lost."

Azaan completely ignored his mother's words and said. "Mama, this man was taking my packet of shnickers !" He pouted and pointed a finger at the man who looking at Rubab.

"Are you his mother? Because God, that child of yours was stealing my packet of chocolates." Rubab looked at the brown eyed man before turning to her son.

"So what? He is a child, but instead of telling him gently, you were fighting with him? How old are you? Five?" Rubab scolded him.

"Excuse me, miss. whatever your name is. First of all you don't look like a mother at all, you are lucky I don't argue with pretty woman." He said when a little girl ran towards them.

"Zain mamou! Mom is calling you!" The little girl with two pigtails, and a cute yellow frock came running to her uncle. She looked in front of her, and her eyes widened.

"Azaan !" She beamed happily and clapped her hands. Azaan instantly wrapped his arms around his mother's neck and hid.

"You know them?" Zain asked looking at his niece, Heer. She nodded eagerly.