𝟎𝟏 | 𝐑𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐭

Start from the beginning

~ ~ ~

The night was bright and chilly. It was dark and the sky was clear with the stars shining on it. A group of friends were in the middle of the woods, around a campfire. The strings of the beautiful brown varnished guitare played. His fingers ran on them creating the most beautiful melody. And with the mixture of his deep voice, everything seemed perfect.

Zara si dil mein jaga tu...
(give me some place in your heart)

Zara sa apna le bana...
(make me yours a little but)

Zara sa khabon mein saja tu...
(decorate me a little in your dreams)

Everyone around was cheering and clapping, clearly enjoying his melodious voice along with the music of the instrument. There was only one person who was just clapping and looking at him. She was lost in him, in his voice.

Zara sa yaadon mein basa tu...
(keep me a little bit in your memories)

Mein chahun tujhko meri jaan bepana...
(I want you beyond limits my love)

Fida hon tuhjpe meri jaan bepana...
(I am crazy about you beyond limits my love)

The girl in blue jeans and white sweatshirt, blushed thinking the words were directed to her. As he dropped the guitar by his side and smiled making his dimple appear.
"I am a fan of your voice Zain. You have a God gifted talent !" A brunette, Ayeza said. She was impressed by Zain's singing.

"Yeah bro, it was freaking amazing !" Her husband, Ramiz said wrapping his arms around his wife's waist and hugging her closer. Ayeza just rested her head on his shoulder.

"Have you thought about starting a career in this field ?" Zavian questioned taking a sip of his hot chocolate.

Zain leaned into the cushion that they had comfortable laid on the floor and put his hands in his light, camel coloured jacket. He stared at the sky before replying. "Nah bro, music is just a passion for me. I want something else, something bigger."

"But your voice would make girls go crazy on you man. You will found the love of your life fan girling over you. Don't you think, Arooj ?" Zavian turned to his friend who was just admiring every bit of Zain's feature without talking. She was lost in him.

"Huh, yeah." She replied in a bored tone. She was jealous of whatever Zavian said.

"This guy will end up single because of all the girls he has been rejecting. Allah knows how many hearts he has broken." Ramiz laughed with everyone while Zain just chuckled dryly.

"Don't worry, I know Allah has some better plans for me. I just hope my future wife isn't sitting on her couch and watching some boring pakistani dramas. Brown girls are crazy about them." Zain continued while they all laughed at this fact.

"No I am not." Arooj quickly said but sealed her lips as she noticed what she said. Thankfully no one heard.

"I bet your wife will be the opposite of you. She will be calm and mature. Imagine if Zain's wife is as crazy as him, what a combo it will be !" Ayeza high-fived her husband.

"She better be crazier than me. Boring types of girls aren't my type." He said before they all started to talk about anything and everything. Soon it was getting late and they had to head back home because it was the last day of their adventure. They all took their bikes and head off. Ayeza and Ramiz went together because they lived together. Zavian went alone and since Arook lived closed to Zain's house, he choose to drop her.