₪ 4 ₪

*image credits to the rightful owner*

━─━─━━─━「₪」━━─━─━─━

A month later, he was in bedroom, again, and again Balam was looking through his clothing.

But this time, Danbi wasn't there, and Jisung wasn't thinking about his first heat, or his marriage, in any way. He actually forgot about it.

They were getting ready to go to Danbi's dance recital. Between all the sports she's always practiced, dance was one she's been doing regularly since she was a child.

Yeah, dance, together with tennis, had always been Danbi's passion. As a little kid, she was way more energic than now, but in some way, she loved ballet, even though it had many rules and needed a lot of discipline. Her teacher then incouraged her to move on to other types of dance, and she was now an all rounder.

And because of that, she got a kind of protagonist role in the recital. She was a fairy, and her outfit must have been really good. She would be fantstic, Jisung was sure about it.

And Balam too.

-She will be the best one! She didn't basically stop doing anything else just to suck. And, there are two other motivations. No twin of mine will ever suck at anything, and, no one who wears my designs will fail. Because my designs are worn just by the best people.-

-Woah, what an honour.-

-Yeah! I'm so excited!-

-Me too, you both are reaching such places.-

-Yeah... I really can't believe this is happening. I--

Oh god. She was actually tearing up!

-Oh my god what a sight! I can't believe you're crying.-

-Stop it! I'm just moved... This is a big thing, you know? Both for me and her. I designed the costumes of the protagonist of the biggest show of an high-level dance school! It's a really great to have such a thing on your CV.-

Jisung was truly happy for his sisters. It was indeed great. He hoped something like that would happen to him in the future.

Oh, well. He forgot for a moment. He wouldn't make it in the world of music. Had to stay home to be the perfect housewife, right?

━─━─━━─━「₪」━━─━─━─━

Needless to say, it was the best thing he'd ever seen.

The work of both his sisters stood out in the best way possible, no costume could be compared to Danbi's and no dancer was on her level either.

But maybe it was just his big brother's eyes.

He was just one year older, and almost always never felt the age difference between them. But he had those moments where he felt like he had to protect them at all costs, and make sure they were happy, because he was their big brother and had a little more experience in the world than them.