[9] When Things Get Serious

Start from the beginning

She felt puzzled on why her body was acting this way. But she will admit that she was relieved when something woke her up.

[Reader] was actually terrified for once, to face whatever was shaking her to her core.

She looked up to figure out where the thing fell from, and decided to climb the tree she was under in.

To her surprise, she found a teapot tucked neatly on a big branch. Aether's serenitea pot to be specific. And the thing that fell down on her was the Realm Dispatch that would allow her to go inside.

Was Aether inviting her in?

[Reader] exhaled before slowly touching the teapot, for she knows that the way in would get weird and dizzy.

As expected, her surroundings blurred as a white aura came from the teapot. She gasped in amazement as her surroundings transitioned to the insides of the teapot.

Just like that, she was already inside

Just like that, she was already inside. The experience wasn't as bad as she thought it would be.

"Bumpy ride?"

She spun around to see a smug Aether holding out a basket to her. She looked down to find it empty.

[Reader] raised her eyebrows in confusion, but then she realized it was probably for vomiting.

She proudly grinned. "Nope!"

Aether's jaw dropped along with the basket. Paimon's laughter was suddenly heard as she came out from her hiding spot behind Aether. "Paimon won the bet again!"

"What? Hey, what's going on exactly?"[Reader] crossed her hands and shook her head.

Paimon recovered from her fit. "Well...hehe. This stupid useless guy over here...haha! He always throw up whenever we go inside the teapot bwahaha!!"

Aether whined. "It's so unfair!! Why am I the only one who gets affected like this?!" Out of all the others he would invite in the teapot, only he had experienced motion sickness every single time he enters the teapot.

He glanced at their companion who just arrived, only to see her holding a stiffled laughter while pretending to look away and admire the scenery.

"H-hey! I know what you're thinking!" Aether stomped over to her and shook her violently.

[Reader] had low self-control, and so she finally bursted into laughter alongside with Paimon. "Oh my archon you are hilarious, Aether."

The blonde blushed, seeing the girl beaming at him with a wide smile had more effect on him than the motion sickness it seems.

He's had countless talks with his sister Lumine years ago about how it feels to fall in love when they were still inseparable. That's how he knows what his feelings means. He wasn't dumb like how Paimon credited him to be.