Part 1 - Arc 1 Allegiance

WINDCLAN
__________________

Leader:
Burnstar - An old dull grayish/brown tabby she-cat with a lighter brown underbelly, light gray front paws, fluffy stubbed tail and green eyes. She also has nicks in both her ears, scars over her nose and left brow, and a burn mark on her right shoulder.

Medicine Cat:
Jumpingjay:
 A light bluish/gray tom with a cream underbelly and dark leg stripes.

Warriors:
Risinglog - A reddish/brown tabby tom with a light ginger muzzle and amber eyes.
Woolheart - A large, fluffy black and white tom with a stub tail and bright green eyes.
Halfface - A ginger she-cat with odd darker ginger fur on the left side of her body. She also has green and blue eyes (Heterochromia)

Apprentices:
Fallenpaw - A reddish she-cat with a darker cape, spots, ears, and tail. She also has a ginger underbelly, point mask, tail tip, and dark amber eyes.

Queens and Kits:
Grasswhistle - A skinny white and black dappled she-cat
Sheepkit - A very fluffy white and black tom with almost black, green eyes.

SHADOWCLAN
__________________

Leader:
Vulturestar - A large, dark brown tom with a ginger mane, underbelly, back legs, and a white tip on his tail. He also has a strange white head with hints of gray on his muzzle and red eyes.

Deputy:
Magpiecall - A black and white she-cat with a long muzzle and grayish/blue eyes. She has multiple small scars on her back and a scarred front leg.
(Apprentice - Fadedpaw)

Medicine Cat:
Bluethorn - A light bluish/gray, striped dappled she-cat with a cream underbelly, freckles, and almost white, blue eyes. Her fur fades into a darker gray on her back legs and tail.

Warriors:
Magmabreak - A huge, heavily scarred reddish/brown tom with dark swirls, mane, face, tail, hind legs, and left front paw. He also has amber eyes.
(Apprentice - Mutterpaw)
Waspstripe - A blonde tabby tom with dark stripes and brown eyes. His back legs are a darker color, and he has a stub tail.
Mockingbird - A light gray tom with dark legs, face, and tail along with dark brown eyes. He also has a pale cream underbelly.
Quietleap - An old, thin gray speckled she-cat. She has bags under her eyes and a scar on her lips
(Apprentice - Tundrapaw)
Snapmouth - A black, spiky furred tom with subtle ginger on his paws, mouth, and brows.
(Dazepaw)
Sandtomb - A pale sandy brown spotted tom with hints of gray around his paws. He also has very dark blue eyes.

Apprentices:
Mutterpaw - A red/brown tom with a dark muzzle, cheeks, paws, and fur on his neck. He also has brownish/red swirls, tail, a light underbelly, and yellow eyes.
Fadedpaw - A white and gray tabby tom with gray on the right side of his face and multiple small scars on his front paws. He also has pale green eyes.
Sproutpaw - A sickly muted brown tabby she-cat with darker toes, eyebags, and ringed tail. She also has a white underbelly and dull green eyes.
Tundrapaw - A fluffy, large white she-cat with a subtle hint of gray on her fur. She has dark spots on her back, a ringed plume tail, and pale blue eyes.
Dazepaw - A black she-cat with green eyes.

Queens and Kits:
Paleroar - A pale cream tabby she-cat with spiky fur around her neck. A permanent Queen.

Elders:
Backpain - An old, fluffy, blind gray tom with a dark mane, cape, and stub tail. He also has a light gray underbelly, toes, muzzle, and teeth sticking out of his lower jaw. He seems to rarely ever open his eyes.

RIVERCLAN
__________________

Leader:
Eelstar - A small, messy, brown tom with clawed, blind silver eyes. He has a lighter brown underbelly, darker tail, stripes, and ears. He also has a large shoulder scar spreading across his back, leaves scattered in his ears, and vines wrapped around his front legs.

Deputy:
Burrowburst - A spiky furred tom with very dark brown dappled fur and green eyes. His fur fades to a slightly lighter brown at the end of his paws and tail.

Medicine Cat:
Raisinsnout - A scruffy brown/gray tom with a flat white muzzle, dark chin, and subtle specks on his front legs. He also has wide, pale yellow eyes and fur missing on half of his tail.

SPIDERCLAN
__________________

Spider and Widow [Leaders]:

Widow:
Shriekwidow - An old black she-cat with a gray facemask and red eyes. She has dark legs, gray plumed tail, a long scar reaching from her face to her chest, and hints of lighter gray under her nose. She also has a peculiar swirl pattern on her back.

The Jaws [Next in line for leadership]:
Shock - A black spotted tom with cold blue eyes and darker paws, neck fur, and tail tip. He also has a small scar on his shoulder.
Minako - A ginger and brown tabby she-cat with dark amber eyes with a heart-shaped face mask, light ginger cheeks and underbelly.

The Eyes [Medicine Cat]:
Drift - A dull brown lykoi tom with thin fur and a dark brown stripe going down his back. He also has golden eyes and a red and green collar.

The Fangs [Deputy/Deputies]:
Hollowflame - A large, almost black, long furred brown tom with a ginger underjaw and throat.

The Web [Warriors]:
Acorn - A ginger she-cat with blue eyes
Jack - A dark ginger tom with green eyes
Spring - A very fluffy light brown kittypet tom with green eyes, bowtie, white underbelly, and white paws
Rat - A gray tom with dark eyes and scars across his face. He is missing fur on his tail.

The Cocoons [Apprentices]:
Migraine - A bright ginger tom with bags under his eyes and a dull red collar. He has slightly darker marbled rosettes, a dark ginger tail, and pale yellow and green eyes (Heterochromia)

Mothers [Queens]:
Kotone - A bluish/gray striped dappled she-cat with a lighter gray face, dark paws, tail, and a lighter gray underbelly. She also has blue eyes and a red bandana around her neck. Mother of Minako and Makoto

Spiderlings [Kits]:
Makoto - A bluish/gray striped dappled tom with slightly darker paws, a light gray underbelly, dark tail, and blue eyes.
Minako - See "The Jaws"
Shock - See "The Jaws"
Drift - See "The Eyes"

The Husks [Elders]:
Murk - A dark gray tom with very dark brown legs. He has a missing eye, and half of his tail is missing.

CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS
__________________

Sweet - A tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes and a white underbelly.
Fog - A fluffy white tom with gray eyes and gray specks on his front legs

SPIRITS
__________________

Sleepkit - A tired-looking light gray tom with dark gray neck fur, tail, legs, and ears. He also has wide, pale yellow eyes and scars on his back.
Lighttoken - A pale cream she-cat with slightly darker swirls, ears, and a light muzzle. Her legs and tail fade to white on her paws and tail tip.