The next day later Tuesday morning

Rocky:
We stay asleep in till the afternoon here I got dress then wake up James my wake up it is going to be different how you ask well I am on the bed I stand up and jump up side down saying. "JAMES WAKE UP IT IS THE AFTERNOON." Now I am keep on jumping. "JAMES IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP NOW I AM GOING WITHOUT YOU."

James:
"I am awake now thanks to you."

Rocky:
"Oh good now get up and get dress."

James:
"Fine."

Rocky:
While James went to the bathroom I got everything ready for our 13 year of being together today it is our anniversary.

James:
"Hey Rocky can you give me my clothes please I forgot to bring it in."

Rocky:
"Yeah babe."

James:
"Thanks babe."

Rocky:
"Anytime." When I wait for James to get out from the bathroom I went on my phone I just hope he will get out soon. "Happy 13 years James I love you."

James:
"Babe you did all of this for me and happy 13 years I love you too and aww babe thank you so much."

Rocky:
I decorate the hotel room with balloons and party things. "Aww I love you to now open your gift."

James:
"You got me something."

Rocky:
"Yep I did now open it."

James:
"Do you want me to read the card first?"

Rocky:
"What do you think."

Dear James you are my boyfriend the guy to my heart I love you more then you know, you are the best boyfriend ever and the best mafia boss that anyone can ask for happy 13 years of being together I love you and I hope you love me too and I also hope you will love me to the rest of our time together, also there is a receipts in there if you want to take it back but I know that you wouldn't I love you.

Love from Rocky your girlfriend

James:
"Aww Rocky now let see what you got me."

Rocky:
He open it.

James:
"No Rocky no way thank you so much babe."

Rocky:
"Anytime I love you."

James:
"And I love you too now my gift is going to be on the last day before we go back home ok."

Rocky:
"Yeah I don't mind now let go I want to go and see the temples."

James:
"Then let go."

Rocky:
"Wow it is so beautiful up here."

James:
"It is but not the most beautiful thing I have been."

Rocky:
"Then what is the most beautiful thing you have seen."

James:
"You babe."

Rocky:
"Aww love you."

James:
"And I love you too."