🥀7

Grayson:
"Yeah I am still mad about that Eth I just want to help her so much bro."

Still Ethan point of view hopefully this is the last time is Ethan point view

Ethan:
"Hey I am sure that they in joy my point of view

Rocky:
"Sure they do Ethan."

Ethan:
"Really Rocky do you really want to mass with me now

Rocky
"Yeah kind of."

Ethan:
"Do you really want to do this why now you need to stop acting like this."

Rocky
"You know that I am not going to stop and you also know that What Ethan you know this is how I am and you know that you can't stop me even that is it is brother of you."

Ethan:
"Yeah true so that is why you are going to talk to Grayson."

Rocky:
"Oh really Ethan."

Ethan:
"Yes really you know that you are going to talk to him."

Rocky:
"Yeah that is not going to happen if you want Grayson to talk to me then you better get me."

Ethan:
"Oh you are so on come here you little girl."

Rocky:
"Yeah no that is not going to happened anyways back to the story in till he catch me which I know gang he is not going to do that like that all."

Ethan:
"Well we will see about that now back to the story."

Rocky:
"Yeah let do that."

Back to the story now

Ethan:
"I know Gray I know you what to help her but remember she does not want to do this it is hard for her to trust in people maybe she have a bad past that she does not know how to talk about her emotions you need to let her know that you are here for her."

Grayson:
"How do I do that Ethan I am so upset with myself I just to help."

Ethan:
"I know Gray come here."

Grayson:
"Ethan how do I help her."

Ethan:
"Shh it is ok Gray you are trying your best and that all it better I know you do not like it but that all anyone can do is joust try there best Gray."

Grayson:
"I wish that I could not do my best Ethan."

Ethan:
"What do you mean by that Grayson."

Grayson:
"I mean that I just want to help her that all I want to do."

Ethan:
"Shh I know bro Shh I am right here for you ok everything is going to be ok you just to take it but by but Gray and you know that Gray."

Grayson:
"Yeah I know that Eth thank you for you help it really help."

Ethan:
"Anytime Bro."

Grayson:
"Well I am going to bed goodbye bro."

Ethan:
"Night bro love you a clown."