Rocky:
"Whatever you say now let go."

James:
"Fine."

After the India dance

Rocky:
"That was so much fun but now I really need to drink

James.
"And eat."

Rocky:
"No James."

James:
"Rocky."

Rocky:
"Please no James."

James:
"We will talk about this later not when the reader are reading this story How about you show them the dance."

Rocky:
"Fine sorry guys I am just really mad at him right now."

James:
"Yeah I know she is when she shouldn't be."

Rocky:
"Whatever here you guys go."

Rocky:
Ignore all of the talking anyways we did all of those dancing well he did make me go now we are back in the hotel room.

James:
"Well we better go to sleep we have a big day ahead of us night babe."

Rocky:
"Night love you."

James:
"Love you too."

Rocky:
Good he is asleep I am so happy that he is asleep why you ask because he did made me eat and even time someone make me eat I need to work out to loss what I just ate why you ask well you are about to find out unfortunately I went to the hotel gym and work out went back to the room took a shower and went back to sleep I am so sorry James I love you but I need to do this for myself and I feel really good when I do it.

The next morning Monday morning

James:
"Babe wake up we have to get dress we have to go soon."

Rocky:
"Aww let me sleep."

James:
"Yeah no now let go."

Rocky:
"Agh fine." I got up and got dress James also got dress we went down to the car and the driver told where would we like to go and James told him anywhere to get breakfast I think that I need to go to the gym again today fun I really can't wait just not happy about the eating path anyways once we got to a place called Le Peep Downtown lundy and let me tell you that this place is very good anyways once we done that we went to.

James:
"Come on Rocky I want to go and trek in the Himalayas."

Rocky:
Well now you know where are we going. "Then let go driver please take us there."

Driver:
"Yes ma'am."

Rocky:
So we just did that the whole day and we might have went into the shop just to have a look around.

James:
"Hey Rocky so when we go back home my mum want you to come over."

Rocky:
"Sure I can we can go and see her before we go home is that ok."

James:
"Whatever you want babe I do not mind at all."

Rocky:
We stay in the hotel just watch a movie yes we did put it in English and we talk best first day ever but I can't wait for the last day and you will find out why in a bit.