"Gotta be some you walking round with that stink ass mug" he said rolling his eyes. Lil sassy ass.

"Nothing tone i wanna go home" i said rolling my eyes also and walking around to the passenger side hopping in the car.

He hopped in the car turning on 5500 degrees by EST gee. and pulling out the target lot.

I looked back seeing stormi was knocked out after whining about being hungry. I pulled out my phone scrolling on ig but it was dry so i locked it and stared out the window while music and silence filled the car. Until i broke it.

"Who is kiarra" i said still looking out the window seeing we were close to mcdonald's.

"Why" he asked looking at me then back at the road.

"She told me stay away from her nigga so take me home before she have me know some" i said doing finger quotations with my fingers.

"Maneee" he dragged while laughed pulling into mcdonald's turning the radio.

"What" i asked raising my eyebrow turning towards him with my arms crossed.

"Jus ah hoe i let suc me off a few times nun major fareal "he said looking into my eyes shrugging me off.

I don't know why but my stomach felt a type of way maybe it was because i liked him. I can't explain the feeling but y'all crush ever get a girl and he was tryna talk to you before they popped out yeah that's the feeling.😂😂😂

I nodded my head waiting for it to be our turn at the mic.

"Welcome to mcdonald's you can go ahead and order whenever your ready"the lady said on the mic.

"Ah yeah lemme get a 6 piece happy meal extra fries no sauce and hi-c to drink" he said.

"Alright anything else"the lady asked into the mic.

"You hungry" he asked looking at me playing with his braid.

"No" i said knowing damn well i was starving.

"Yeah give me a 10piece combo medium sprite to drink sweet and sour sauce" he said ordering what i order every time i go here.

"Alright anything else for you" she asked over the mic.

"Make that 2 combos and add a oreo mcflurry with extra oreos thatll be it" he said while glancing at me.

"Alright your total will be 29.75 and you can pull around to the window" she said and he pulled to the window.

"29.7- " she was saying until she turned her head towards tones.

"Tone i know you seen me calling you" the worker said rolling her eyes.

"Ye " he said handing her a 50 waving head off.

"keep the change " he said while pulling to the second window.

"mhm" i mumbled looking back at storm seeing she was waking up from her cat nap.

"Here you go and here's that mcflurry you have a great one" the lady said handing him our food.