𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓: 007

You didn't like this "new" Wukong who seemed have no recollection of who you were or, anyone at that.

He was kind of an ass too.

"Wukong, it's just tomato soup,,," To say you were irritated was a mild assumption as the monkey king picked with the soup you worked so hard to prepare. He held the spoon clumsily in his hand, stirring the cream and Basil you used as garnish.

Finally, he pushed to soup aside. "I have no need for this tomato soup, I need to find my master." Yea, you didn't really feel comfortable breaking the spirit of an unhinged, no memory having monkey king who could; and possibly would beat you half to death (👀) by telling him his master sadly isn't here anymore. You sighed, pushing away the rest of your brunch and looked at the clock, seeing the time made you rub your temple in agitation. "Look, Wukong,,,"

The rest of what you said simply flew in one ear and out the other as Wukong say across from you, arms folded and feet proped underneath him. You were (beautiful/handsome), dashingly so--your ample arms, the way the lace of your hair flowed down your broad shoulders, framing your face delicately. The way your supple thighs spread underneath you in a plush like cushion fashion--the dips and curves of your waist and the bunch of fat that spilled over your bottoms had his mouth practically salivating.

Not that he'd tell you that.

You talked animatedily, explaing how times have changed. He wasn't listening, instead captivated by the way the light from the windowsil spilled over you, your skin glowing a honey hue. The next words from his mouth would cut you off.

"Allow me to court you."

"Excuse me?"

He didn't bother to repeat himself, knowing that he knew that you knew exactlt what he said. You closed your mouth, gawking at him--you're familiar with courting methods in animals, often animals who wanted to pursue a mate would give gifts of exchanges and often offering protection. And you weren't weren't keen to Wukong scenting you. "Wukong, we're getting off track--how did we go from you needing to find your master to you wanting to court me?" For someone who woke up in a strange house with no memory of how he got there he sure as hell didn't have his priorities straight. You're surprised he hadn't asked where his legendary staff was.

"I'll court you, and then we'll find my master."

"Er,,,yea, no."

He looked taken aback by your rejection. Obviously you knew him and his high status; he was strong, powerful even, cutting mountains in half with a simple flick of his wrist and demons fall in the blink of an eye. He blinked comically, "Why?" He asked, it was your turn to blink in the same manner. "Wukong, don't get me wrong--you're attractive-"

"Undoubtedly so."

"And-" You gave him pointed a look. "Wukong, be for real." He raised a brow.

"You know what,,,I'm callin' Mk."

You stalked into the living room to grab your phone. The Monkey King jumping from furniture to furniture to catch up with you. Seems like he didn't like being left alone for even small periods of times.

Them abandonment issues got him in a chokehold.

The phone rung three times before your bro picked up.

"(NAME) DID YOU FIND THE MONKEY KING!?"

"Yea, I found him passed out in my bushes. I actually need you to stop by, something wrong with the little weirdo."

Sun snapped his neck in your direction. And offended look on his face. "Weirdo-"

You held a finger up to him, cutting him off.

"Wrong with him? Like what??"

" 'M not sure, for some reason he has no memories as of currently--its kinda weird, he's also a bigger asshole than he usually is." The King turned his nose up in the air at the remark.

"When's your break, Mk?"

"Huh?? Oh! I'm not at work."

You took the phone off your ear, scrunched your face up in confusion. "You're not at work? Why the fuck not??"

"Duh! I was looking for monkey king! But you've successfully handled thay for me--I'll be over at your place in a bit okbyyyeee!!!"

This mf,,,