8

Thank you for 73 reads 😍

Yuliana Pov

I watch as my best friend, Nati, walks away into a room with her old high school bully. I would have never pictured that happening. I'm sitting down on a couch in the corner of the living room. The party was fun at first, but then my past came back to bite me in the ass. This girl, Lacy, thought it would be funny to remind everyone when my boyfriend cheated on me with the calculous teacher. There was a whole scene of me yelling at Lacy till eventually, she left the party. And that brought us to where we are right now. I am jugging a bottle of Lagado tequila while slowly getting drunker and drunker. I could see my vision starting to double. I feel so shitty I don't even care.

I stare at my phone. I don't think I'm in the right mind. For some reason instead of calling an uber or texting a friend. I find myself tapping Jason's messages.

Jason💜

Hi kaosn you a reallky nice to tlakto

Huh

In falt  I thdnk you are one to my favoriye peopke to tecy 

Are u okay

I thinj so

Are u drunk

Probably fxndjdjsak

Send me your location

Why

I'm going to go pick you up

You started sharing your location with Jason💜

Corpse Pov

I arrive in front of a big modern house in a suburban area. Just walking up to the house made me uncomfortable. I haven't been around such a big group of people in a long time. A lot of the people did not look at the age to be drinking at all. I thought this was a high school reunion, not a high school party. As much as I didn't want to I walked through the front door. The smell of the house hit me fast. It smelt horrid. It was sweaty and salty. It reeked of alcohol and all types of drugs. I eventually found what I think was a living room. There were so many people in all places I couldn't tell what each room was. I nervously searched for a girl in a purple dress with a black zip-up on. And after a frantic 10 minutes of looking, I spotted a girl with long brown hair. Her 2 front strips of her hair were bleached.  She also had heavily ripped tights. This had to be Yuli.

I walked up to the girl. I didn't know what to do. I don't want to talk. She will most definitely know who I am as soon as I speak. I pull out my phone as I walk over and call Yuli. She puts down her half-full bottle of tequila and answers the phone. She doesn't say anything and waits for an answer. I finally reach the couch she was on and stare at her. I then end the call and put down my phone. I think then she finally realized who I was.

"Jason?" Yuli looked up at me and smiled

I didn't speak, but smiled back.