The geo archon looks at you and smiled as there you saw a woman wearing some traditional clothes.

Her hair were braided but a loosen one, quite long too, her hair colors matches her eye, her face quite innocent but you know she is something because you can feel it.

"A/n(adepti's name) you have come"

"Xiao mention a visitor from inazuma and you never summon me unless your messing with me or it's serious"

Morax chuckled at you as he then started introducing you the woman.

"A/n meet the electro archon in inazuma Baal, Baal this is a/n. She maybe my least hardworking adepti but she's good when she's serious"

"Do you really have to put it like that?"

Morax just smiled at you like he didn't just say that as you close your eyes while folding your arms.

"Pleasure to meet you a/n"

"Yeah..same here"

"Alright let's cut to the chase shall we?we had agreed on the contract right?"

"Contract?"

"Ah a/n, you see. While I ask Xiao to summon you here, we already sealed our deal in a contract which involves you"

"And you didn't even mind telling me?"

"Oh? Did Xiao not tell you?"

"....I cannot turn back now right?"

"Well you still can because she had not sign the contract yet"

"Alright let me hear this first"

"Baal would you kindly tell a/n why your here?"

The electro archon smiled as she nod slightly and look at you as she stood up.

"Usually so many strange reports that have been going to inazuma and all my soldiers have been working on that"

"Okay?"

"Me and my twin sister usually have some one or two soldier to guard the tenshukaku which where we live but since all my soldiers are being assigned with different task then we don't have anyone to patrol  tenshukaku"

"Hmm~ so you want me to be your bodyguard?"

Quite close"

"Not to be rude electro archon but can't a human do it?"

"Like I said I don't have anyone to patrol the night"

"...."

"You don't only need to become my bodyguard, I want you to be my personal servant"

"So I cook, clean, patrol and take care of you and your sister?"

"Not just that, you will be assigned to train amateur soldiers as well"

*This is like a normal work that even a human can do but since I'm going to another nation...*

*Then I might enjoy it, I heard inazuma is one of the beautiful place to visit*

"Alright fine I'll go"

"Hmm~ I'm surprised you agreed a/n"

"Well works aside, I heard inazuma is one of the best place to visit"

"It is"

The electro archon then smiled as Morax then started taking out the contract as he made her sign first then you as you sign it and after that Morax look at the contract before making it disappeared.