Endangered (Finale)

Start from the beginning

Harris: You too. I'm so s—

She hangs up before he can finish his apology.

The Birdman starts walking forward with a shaky voice that sounds genuinely concerned and fearful.

Harris: So that's what breached the Rhino Nexus. They must've found the lost zords of the final warriors and used their Zooman spirits to make...(stops) Wait...If that new ranger has a cube Morpher then...(gasps)...No, not again! They wouldn't dare try to unlock the Link Cube...Would they?... I can't take any chances!

He whips out his Keeper Cube.

Harris: Doubutsu! (nothing happens) Ugh, crap. I wasted the teleport coming here!... Fine. Just recharge on the way.

While saying the last sentence, he quickly takes a few steps back, runs forward, and leaps off the edge of the mountain he's on while yelling...

Harris: Honnou Kakusei!

Wings sprout from his back as he zooms off into the air.

_

Hard cut to the Arrow Galion.

Back in Insidion's lab, we get our first look at a device that's been mentioned for a while now but never shown in full. The Hunter Forge. Yep, we finally get to see what creates the "hunters" of the week. Design-wise, it's a fusion of Void Knight's Sporix Machine from Dino Fury and Mesagog's Geno-Randomizer from Dino Thunder. It has a computer and lever on the left for selecting DNA/activating it (as well as things on the side that light up to indicate power), with a circular pod on the right where the monsters emerge from.

Speaking of which, we see the device being used by Insidion and Huntoceros.

After 4 seconds of powering up and mist coming from the device, the pod opens up.

Out from it comes not only smoke for dramatic effect, but a brand new colorful headhunter with a staff (Adapted from the player "Illusion)".

?: Greetings! I am King Codabra!
(He sounds like Free Ranger from 'Skylanders: Swap Force')

Insidion: Nice to meet you. I am the headhunter Insidion, and this is Huntoceros. We'll need you for a special hunt today.

King Codabra: Excellent! I'm ready to strike down any foe imaginable with my magic performance!

The door to the lab then opens, revealing Blockhead.

Blockhead: How's the new recruit?

Insidion: Seems more ready than we are. How's the arena?

Blockhead: Set up is done and the other new hunters are in place for the fight.

Huntoceros: Excellent. Tell Sagittar we'll be ready soon. And take our new friend with you.

Blockhead: Right then. Come on, new guy.

King Codabra: Say no more, good sir.

The two leave the lab.

Huntoceros: Everything is going perfectly.

Insidion: We'll see. Good ideas aren't always executed well.

Huntoceros: Yeah, yeah, whatever...Hey, real quick? I have to talk about something.

Insidion: Better make it fast.

Huntoceros: ...I know about your audio logs.

This makes Insidion jolt his head up and quickly whip out his lance, aiming it at Huntoceros' head.