This Place Is a Zoo Part 2

EPISODE 2: THIS PLACE IS A ZOO PT 2
(Loosely Adapted from "The Exciting Animal Land" and "Don't Underestimate This Planet")

After a 30-second recap of the last part, we cut back right to where we left off. The sky's gotten a bit cloudier following last episode's fight as Martha Washi, hands-on her shocked face staring at her nervously smiling son, who's now standing before her in a Bald Eagle theme red Power Ranger suit as her friends, also in animal-themed Power Ranger suits, watch a little surprised by the realization that he is her son.

Martha: (lowers her hands) ...Y-You're uh...a red ranger?

Benny: (instantly thinks she's worried) I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to worry you, but then things just kind of got out of hand, a-and I-

The young man is cut off as his mother pulls him into a big strong hug, which Benny then returns.

Martha: (her eyes get slightly watery) Don't apologize...I'm just so happy you're safe. (releases the hug and looks at the suit) Oh, look at you...A Red Eagle Ranger...After all these years, those powers were right in my home and I didn't even...(sighs)

Benny: ...So you DO know what's going on, right mom?

Martha: For the most part...I do...Right, where are my manners? Introductions are in order. Benny, these are my friends Jackie, Caleb, Winston, and Sylvia. And for the past several months, we've been working together in secret from the rest of the zoo, well, with the exception of certain essential staff, as...the "Zoo-Keeper"...power rangers.

Benny: Yeah, I mostly got that already...Oh, speaking of which...how exactly do I take this off?

Sylvia: Oh, that's easy. (takes out her Morpher) You just turn the green side of your Morpher top to the animal side. (does so and her suit/helmet in her hands disappears)

The other 3 then do the same as Sylvia and it works the same way.

Benny: (pulls out and turns his Morpher top, which makes him demorph) WOAH. That's pretty cool. Plus, it's nice to get a definitive answer for something today.

Jackie: Well, if it makes you feel better, you're not the only surprised one dude. We didn't take this job to fight aliens.

Winston: She's right. Originally, Martha wanted to protect the zoo from poachers who may try to break in and kill animals, but...aliens? ... Not what we signed up for.

Caleb: Well, even if we didn't, I must say we did a pretty brilliant job at dealing with that Jagged fellow and those...what did he call them?

Sylvia: I think he referred to them as "Amoebanoids".

Benny: Well at least I'm not the only one getting surprised today.

Martha: Speaking of surprises, there's a LOT more I've got to tell you about now. See, these guys have known about this stuff for a few months, sure, but ME? I've had these Keeper Cubes under my belt ever since you were a kid.

Benny: (holds up his Morpher) I'm sorry, you've had these "Keeper Cubes", cool name by the way...since I was a kid?

Martha: Well, if we're getting into specifics when you were 10. Right around when your dad...(she and Benny seem to get saddened a tiny bit)...Gah, FOCUS Martha. Long story short, I know the most out of anyone here, and so, I propose we head back to the base and give YOU some "zoology lessons".

Benny: Alright. Sounds good two...Wait, base?

Sylvia: Correct. A secret one. AND, if you want, we could teleport there right now.