Endangered (Finale)

EPISODE 21: ENDANGERED—SEASON FINALE
(Partially Adapted from "Awakening? Misunderstanding?")

We start this episode, one which would be a 50-minute special with commercial breaks if it were real, with a 1-minute recap for the season. We cut to find Harris, sitting alone on a mountainside at dawn on a cloudy day. Text at the bottom of the screen reads "Mt Iwafune. Japan. 7 AM JST". After several seconds of him sitting in silence as the wind blows and the clouds roll overhead, he looks down to his right before reaching into his pocket and pulling out the 6th Keeper Cube.

While staring at it, a faint golden glow can be seen from its vibrant cracked patterns.

The camera zooms in on Harris' face, and then with a deep breath, he shoves the cube back into his pocket.

But then he reaches into another pocket and pulls out a silver flip phone which opens to reveal multiple missed calls from Martha.

Harris: (sighs) You can't avoid them forever, so just talk to her.

2 more seconds of hesitation go by.

He then presses a button and calls Martha.

Dolphin Coast. 11AM NZST.

We see Martha Washi stretching her arms as she steps up to her front door.

She then feels her phone buzzing.

Upon taking it out and seeing it's Harris, she gasps and looks around, quickly stepping into her house since there are visitors nearby.

As she closes the door, she holds the phone up to her ear.

Now, from here, we'll be cutting back and forth between Harris and Martha as they talk, hence why there are no dividers to signify location changes right now.

Martha: (exhales) You're REALLY late on this one.

Harris: Yeah. I know. Listen, I saw your messages, and I wanted to call you, but—

Martha: SAVE IT...I know what happened in the woods when that robot attacked, and if you got upset about the fight, then FINE. But the team and I didn't deserve to be left on our when we needed you recently!

Harris: W-Why? What happened recently?

Martha: Haven't you been keeping up with Dolphin Coast news?

Harris: N-No, I've been...traveling.

Martha: (scoffs) Well to say you have missed a lot would be an understatement. Because on Halloween, the team was attacked by a SIXTH ranger.

This makes him jolt his head up with surprise.

Harris: What!?

Martha: Those aliens took a human named Derrick Barnett and brainwashed him into being an evil ranger. They called him Zoo-Killer. He has the powers of a Timber wolf, Saltwater crocodile, and Black rhino. He also has a multi-tool staff and 3 Cubimals that can come together to form their own Megazord.

Harris: I...W-Where is this guy!?

Martha: They freed him, and he works with us. He goes by the Black Trino Ranger now.

Harris: O-Okay. I uh—

Martha: Do you know how worried I was about you, Harris!? I needed to know that you were okay, and if your Keeper Cube had been taken out not for Derrick's weird Morpher but you weren't there and I was worried that I had lost you, and...(groans).

Harris: I'm on my way to Dolphin Coast now.

Martha: Fine. But we're not done with this conversation. See you around, Harris.