Apes of Wrath Part 1

EPISODE 6: APES OF WRATH PART 1
(Adapted from "Monarch of the Jungle")

This episode starts in the late morning with a wide shot of the Bald Eagle exhibit with Benny standing in the center. We then cut to his annoyed expression before he grabs his shirt with both hands and stretches it for a second, looking at it and his nametag.

He then sighs while letting go as his shirt "snaps" back to his body.

Benny: It's...it's FINE, man. You're still an employee as long as you're the team's red ranger. You've earned this shirt. Even if you aren't...THAT kind of zookeeper.

He tries to keep up a smile, but it fades a little.

Still looking a little disappointed, the young red ranger looks back at the habitat.

But as he does...something catches his eye up in the sky that makes him use his heightened sight to get a better look.

Benny: (while squinting) What the heck?

We then see through his Eagle sight that the thing catching his eye...is an army of Tri-Star ships heading towards Dolphin Coast!

Benny: (eyes widening as he gasps) OKAY, THAT'S A PROBLEM!

He quickly whips out his Morpher right as we hard cut up to this army of ships, and then inside one of them to see both an Amoebanoid piloting it, but also this week's new hunter (Adapted from the player "Gaburio") who looks like a giant walking crocodile with the helmet of a roman warrior.

Gobbledile: Sorry to keep you waiting, Earth, but I, Gobbledile, have finally arrived to chow down on all of your wild wonders! Hahaha!
(He sounds like the villain Wolfgang from 'Skylanders: Trap Team')

The Rangers: Zord time!

Gobbledile: Huh?

We then smash cut to the zords, already gigantic, and charging forward like a herd as usual.

Benny, Jackie, and Caleb: Megazord Activate!

With that, the Eagle, Shark, and Lion zords all go cubic, stack on top of each other, and form the team's main mech.

Benny, Jackie, and Caleb: Zoo King Megazord! Ready!

Gobbledile: The Zoo-Keepers!? No, no, no, you're here too early! Stop them!

A line of the Tri-Star ships blasts their green lasers down at the city, missing the Zoo King Megazord as it raises its blade ready to strike back.

Caleb: You think we care that we're early!?

Jackie: Go back to space, you psychos! (spins her command cube)

More ships fly by, a bit closer to the Megazord this time, but its blade cuts down at least three of them as they fly by, some still firing lasers down at the city. Over to the other two rangers, Sylvia spins her command cube and makes her Tiger zord launch its energy claws, which take out a trio of ships. Then we cut over to Winston and get an awesome moment where once he spins his command cube, the Elephant zord goes cubic, and while still moving forward, launches into the air towards another three ships, then pushes all of them straight down out of the sky, crushing them all at once as it lands on the ground, proving the value of their cubic forms, once again.

Winston: Take them down!

Benny: Right! Reticulated Giraffe Zord!

He of course says this as he throws said smaller zord out of the Megazord cockpit, making it grow into their latest giant mechanical mammal friend, before then quickly turning into its finisher-based bazooka-like mode, and connecting with the Megazord's right hand.