CHAP6: [LEON & GUY CRIMSON]

Start from the beginning

Veldora then took Ramiris with him and they leave the office. I am now with Benimaru Shizue and Ashia we are now discussing about how we are going to face Clayman and his army.

"So Benimaru-kun what are we going to do know" Rimuru said.

"Rimuru-Sama I am your servants and you gave me order it's like that.

"Rimuru-san with the Walpurgis, do you think clayman are going to make another move?" Shizue asked me.

"Yes that's it. Let me explain it to you. Clayman actually are looking for souls for his awakening. And he is going to hunt the People in Eurazania. Unfortunately for him they are all here with us in Tempest. So we are going to set a trap for them and use them for something."

"You are too kind, Master. Why don't we just killed them all with this shitty DL?. If not why don't we just annihilated them?" Ashia asked me.

"Ashia you know that Eurazania was destroyed right? So we are going to use them to rebuild the country"

"Oh that's a nice Idea Master".

"I agree with you Ashia-dono. But Rimuru-Sama how are we going to deal with the army? I mean we have the army but what about which corps is going to attack?".

"Nice Question Benimaru-kun actually you are going to take your Kurenai, the Yellow corps with Geld, and the Hiryu with Gabiru. I will teleport you when we are going to be ready.

"Understood Rimuru-Sama".

"Souei?"

"Hai Rimuru-Sama" He said while appearing in front of me with Souka.

"You are going to spy Clayman's army for us and report it to me."

"Understood" he said and disappear.

C: <Detecting Individual Diablo and the others in Tempest.>

"Ohh they are already back. I guess they made some good work."

C: <This time, Individual Diablo also took demons from his lineage. They are known to be the strongest after Moss.>

C: <Information...... detecting one individual in Diablo's lineage who is stronger than Moss. Requesting some manipulation on him Master>

"Of course Ciel But don't overdo"

C: <Yes Master..>

Black Corps........

"Ok Benimaru and Shizue thank you for staying with me but I need to deal with something Important would you please leave?" I asked them

"Of course Rimuru-san. I also wanted to thank you again for the children, they are fine and they are all studying well".

"I am glad to hear it. I will visit you soon. Also send them my Kiss".

"I will. Then See you Rimuru-san"

"Take care Shizue".

"Rimuru-Sama I will take my leave then. Please notice me when you are ready for our military actions against Clayman".

"Sure Benimaru-kun".

Now they both leave the office leaving just Ashia and me. I had a bright smile on my face which causing Ashia to ask me If something is going on.

"Master, something good happened?".

"Yes Ashia. Let me ask you something. Did you see the demons around these days?"

"No Master."

"That's it. Actually, i sent them to hell to bring back demons who are worthy to work for our country. And they are now back."