Left Cold and Alone Chap.1

A/N: Sorry i kinda kept you waiting for this but well i was sitting in math class so i wrotet the first chapter :)) I mostly have access to the computer on Saturdays so if i dont upload early it most likely will be on saturday :)) Hope you like it :))

Left out cold and alone Chp.1

I hate you!

Agh. My life hasn't been the same ever since he left. He destroyed me, changed me, and made me into who I am today. This loneliness is killing me! I want to be close to someone but I'm afraid. I'm afraid they will leave me the way he left me.

This is how I feel every day. Hate, remorse, and loneliness. I can't stand it anymore. Today I sit here in math class thinking about my sad pathetic life when a new kid walks in. The moment I see his bright blue eyes I seem to recall something, something that happened a long time ago, I push the thought away, not wanting to remember. His name is Robert. Now where have I heard that name before? Then he makes his way to his seat which is right next to me.

As he takes his seat I notice a couple of things; His kind of tall and built. He has bright blue eyes and messy brown hair.

When he sat down, he looked at me and gave me a warm smile. Me, being the girl I am today, rolled my eyes and looked away. Just then the teacher started class and I looked up at her with fake interest that I didn't have while I kept thinking of the strange boy sitting next to me.

Though out the whole class he wouldn't stop staring at me, he eyes showed a hint of remembrance. It was something I couldn't put my finger on. Our eyes met twice but I always looked away, embarrassed.

When the bell rang, I was the first one out the door, walking as fast as I could to my locker. It was finally lunch time and today I was just gonna sit by my tree and think about the events of this morning. When I got outside I realized someone was by my tree. So, I gathered all my courage and walked up to him all the while saying, "Hey you! That's my tree don't you see my name on it?"

A/N yea this was short but i only have a limitted time in math before the teacher realizes im not doing math... anyways vote, comment and fan :)) 

P.s i really would like people to help me learn how to write better :))

PPS hope you enjoyed it :))

PPPS sorry if there is any mistake anywhere :))