Left Cold and Alone Chapter 4

A/N.. I been MIA for like ever. This is all my fault... I hadnt realized I'd already written this.. I have been working on other stuff anyways because its someones birthday in a month and I  have something started so that is that... I hope that I can continue writting this and finish befor Summer ends but I still don't know how long its gonna be... anyways here is Chapter 4...

Recap:

"Ok, Hey Monica! You want to go to McDonalds to get to know each other better?"

"Sure"

Wow, I just got my best friend back even though she doesn't know it. I wish I could tell her without hurting her...

Chapter 4

Monica POV

Me and Robert walked to McDonalds after school. It turns out he is almost like my best friend before but I refuse to think that. Robert wont leave. I know for sure but I still have this gut feeling that he is hiding something. I don't want to pressure him so I will not ask. Maybe I'm just been paranoid.

"Huh?" I said because I wasn't pyaing attention to what Robert was saying.

"What are you thinking about?" Robert said.

"The past... But it's nothing bed. Just remembering my lost friend." When I said this Robert got a very pained look on his face.

"Why are YOU sad?" I asked.

"I don't like to see you sad." He said. "Tell me, who was this guy who left you?"

I saw hope? in his eyes.

"I don't remember his name. I just remember his beautiful blue eyes. His laugh. He was just so amazing. My best friend and my first love. He was funny. One day I was sad that he hadn't gone to school so I walked to his house. I knocked and waited. No one ever came to open the door. I saw the house was abandoned. I cried for days. I didn't go to school. I was sad that he could just leave me without telling me. That day I got my heart broken for the first time. All because HE left." I said almost crying.

He got the most pained look on his face and said, "He must have had a good reason not to tell you why or when he left. What if he didn't know he was leaving until he was on the plane?"

I gave him a weird look and pushed him away, "Are you defending him?"

"No no no I am just saying if you ever thought that maybe he was taken for safety. To protect you. What if he was too in love with you and got heart broken when his parents took him away?"

"You ARE defending him! How would YOU know YOU weren't here!" I said almost screaming at him.

Roberts POV

Oh shit! I screwed up. I must not tell her that I was the one who left her. She would leave me. But she was in love with me.

"No No ok fine he left you here and your sad there is no other side to the story. I am so sorry for making you mad and sad.

"I promise I wont leave like he did." In my head I thought to myself I wont leave you ever again.

"Can you take me home? My parents don't know where I am." She finally said really calmed.

"Ok, Where do you live?"

"Next to the abandoned house." she said.

"I don't see and abandoned house." I said knowing very well where she lived.

"Right there!" She pointed.

"Oh! You live right next to me!" I said as exited as I could say.

Monicas POV.

He lives right next to me? But I never saw a for sale sign in the house. What is Robert hiding from me?

A/N... Please forgive me if it sucks... Please 

Comment&Vote but only if you want to :)