Eri: His control is the reason I'm undead Without it, I'm just a corpse without life I wanted to fly high, wanted to be like him, but now we're all in the worst state we've ever been

Jack: Oh dear...Stuck with a mission, spread the pain to others What a horrible life to be leading You were only learning how to be a hero, but then villains come to take their prize...

Eri: Snap out of it, Eri, conquer your fear Show you the one who brought me out here You'll make him regret being so near You'llmake sure that everything's so clear I'llbe the first who doesn't need him Thistime I could actually beat him So let you help me, let you see him(Jack: Snap out of it, Eri, conquer your fear Showme the one who brought you out here I'll make him regret being so near I'll make sure that everything's so clear You'llbe the one who helps defeat him You'll be the first who doesn't need him This time you could actually beat him So let me help you, let me see him)

Eri: Hey snowball, do you wanna play a game? Just like old times" But now nothing feels the same Thought that I was in for something good, not horror, Now he controls every action I can take, his will Now I know, that I have to make the change "I'm not deku", everything was so strange You couldn't imagine all the pain I went through. Thought I was adventurous but ended up just being foolish Now I see(Jack: Seems he wasn't lying that he had some power Tricked you into thinking he was your father That's so cruel, and after every zone Lost his cool, and took you as his own Seeing nightmares flash before your face, you gave in Got manipulated by someone who wore the face of a friend And then and there you met your end. In the air, to him your aid you lent)

Eri: Inching nearer, ran away

Jack: He tricked everyone

Eri: Not fast enough, grabbed my leg Wretched things he did to me, now I'm like this(Jack: And he's never done until he gets the kill And he never will)

Jack: What happened to self confidence?

Eri: Wanna be trusted

Jack: What happened to believing? 

Jack:Do you think there's a chance you'll be saved?(Eri: Now we're all disgusted, he had found his prey in me)

Jack: How will you ever be like him if you're like this? He wouldn't consider compromise even if at demise, you have to stand up for what's right Put up a fight Help me help you and everyone, and then we're done Let me at him, won't play friendly 'cause now things get really deadly Beat him in his medley! (Eri: I don't think there's any hope left in this cold world, I will never see the bright light he did It's too late, I couldn't survive To be like him I always strived I just wanted to believe in someone I'm gonna fly real high now, just like I once had then I'll escape pain)

[Eri is now replaced by Xenophanes Deku]

Deku.exe:Drowning, drowning, sinking, sinking I will make, you will break, at the hands of a god Do you still cling to your false hope? You'll never get out of my scope Finally ending your dumb tropes Hanging you by the devil's ropes

Jack: Drowning, drowning, sinking, sinking At the stake, we will take you away from your throne You won't get to hurt anymore Justice will finally be restored Facing all the danger in store I'll leave you crawling back for more

Deku.exe: Drowning, drowning

Jack: Sinking, sinking

Deku.exe: Falling down, underground

Jack: All around, we'll throw down!

Deku.exe: You'll finally fall, I'll rise above

Jack: No chance at all! Have a dream of