Rocky and James:
🎶"I, I love you like a love song, baby I, I love you like a love song, baby I, I love you like a love song, baby
And I keep hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat (oh) I, I love you like a love song, baby (oh I, I love you like a love song, baby (oh) I, I love you like a love song, baby (oh) And I keep hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat."🎶

James:
🎶"Constantly, boy you played through my mind like a symphony. There's no way to describe what you do to me. You just do to me, what you do. And it feels like I've been rescued. I've been set free, I am hypnotized by your destiny. You are magical, lyrical, beautiful. You are, and I want you to know, baby."🎶

Rocky and James:
🎶"I, I love you like a love song, babyI, I love you like a love song, baby I, I love you like a love song, baby. And I keep hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat (oh) I, I love you like a love song, baby I, I love you like a love song, baby I, I love you like a love song, baby (I love you, I love you, like a love song) And I keep hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat."🎶

Rocky:
🎶"No one compares. You stand alone, to every record I own. Music to my heart that's what you are. A song that goes on and on."🎶

James and Rocky:
🎶"I, I love you like a love song, baby
I, I love you like a love song, baby (I love you, I love you) I, I love you like a love song, baby (like a love song, like a love song) And I keep hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat I, I love you like a love song, baby (I love you, love song, baby) I, I love you like a love song, baby (I love you, love song, baby)
I, I love you like a love song, baby (I love you, I love you) Like a love song."🎶

Everyone:
"Whoo."

James:
"Now let go and pack."

Rocky:
"Yes please."

Girl:
"That was really good."

Rocky:
"Aww thank you so much."

James.
"Yeah thanks." We went back to our house I am happy that I get to spend our anniversary together I let her take a nap because she need it I went to pack my clothes and her I took her pill and a pregnancy test from her other suitcase and put it into this one then I got her makeup things to make sure that no one can see her burn cuts marks stab bruises I went to the living room and carry her to bed while she is having a nap I am going to have a nap with her.

An hour later

Rocky:
I woke message Grayson and told him sorry that I didn't message him before but I was just tried he said that was ok we messed for a bit then James wake up. "Did you have a good nap?"

James:
"Yeah I did how about you did you a good naps?"

Rocky:
"Yeah I did."

James:
"Good now I pack for you how about you go and change?"

Rocky:
"Yep I will be back."

James:
"K."

6 seconds later

After I was done from bathroom I sat down with James we watch a bit of tv once it was night time we got in the car James is going to first shift and half way I will drive from LA to Vegas is 3 hr 51 minutes which is not long but it is better if we have turns he will drive for one hour and I will drive for the 2 hours.

We made it to suncoast hotel it is really nice I will tell Rocky to show you guys a picture right now.

Here is the view

Here is the view

And here is the bed really nice isn't

Rocky:
It has been an amazing week we went on a boat which was really nice we got an couple massage went to a basketball game walk around shop a bit went clubbing I didn't drink of course we play a bit of pooka, we did karaoke we went to the Australia been glee show that they had their we ate good foods we went horseback ridding no we didn't get drunk and got married we went on a helicopter ride, we went explore the Black Canyon wildlife by kayak, escape room walk ok the Grand Canyon, skydiving, Ferris wheel we went to a shooting there was so much more we did but I am not going to put them in so yeah anyways yeah, now we are in the airport waiting for the plane. "Babe I need to drink something."

James:
"Then let get you something to drink but I think that you should eat something."

Rocky:
"I don't want to baby."

James:
"Please just one bite of what ever I am eating."

Rocky:
"Fine but I really don't want to."

James:
"I know you don't but please."

Rocky:
"Ok ok."

James:
"Good." I took her to eat which I was happy because she did eat one piece.

Flight person:
"Flight number 274 to India is now boarding."

James:
"That us." We got in the plane took our set and then she went to sleep. "Goodnight babe." I am happy that she sleep in the plane that the only places she will sleep in is the plane or with me why you ask because of her bad past she only feels comfortable with going to sleep with me or the plane see you all in 27 hour and yes it does take that long India.