𝐒𝐤𝐲

This has been long overdue, -CAFF31NAT3D-H3ARTS-  xxxx ♡♡

I grin, and continue helping Zoey pack. I'm already looking forward to the trip.

"To be honest, I'd marry anyone as long as they were nice." Zoey say. I nod. "That's cool. Hey um, what are your pronouns by the way?"

"She/her, what are yours?"

"Not sure yet. Might be genderfluid, non-binary, I have no clue." the other girl smiles. "That's the fun of it all, figuring it out. Just know I'll always be by your side."

I smile. "Thanks."
She just smiled.

"I still can't believe I didn't figure out Livvy was gay." Zoey said. I shook my head, grinning. "Are you kidding me? Haven't you seen her Spotify playlist?"
"You can tell that from a Spotify playlist?"
"Heck yeah."
Zoey looked confused. "Wait how'd you see her playlist?"
I tried not to look guilty. "I may have maybe kinda hacked it."
"SKY-"
"DON'T BLAME MEE-"

-skip to the bus-

Zoey looked at me. "Ready?" I nodded. "Yeah let's hope this doesn't backfire."
We walked up and sat down in the seats next to Livvy. "Heyyy Livs, I made you a coffee!"
She looked unimpressed. "Alright I know you want something. What is it?"
"Why is it that you and Amelia started fighting anything? Like, why aren't you happy? Just trying to get everyone's side." I say. Livvy takes the coffee and sips on it.
"I don't want her to go out with someone and leave me by myself." She said quietly. "Besides Connor has a bad reputation with the girls in school. I don't want what happened to Haylie Cardew to happen to her."
"What happened to Haylie?" Zoey askes and I nod because I also have no idea. Livvy sucked in a breath. "He manipulated her into sending him a... Video which he sent to all the guys in school. But everyone pretends it didn't happen just because he's cute."
"Fuck.." I say. "We need to stop Amelia from dating him."
"You think!?" Livvy said. Then her eyes go to the bus doors as Connor and Amelia enter. We watch as they sit down and start talking. Zoey nods over at them. "I'm gonna join them and try to talk to Amelia about this."
"Ok." Livvy said and Zoey left. I adjusted my stuff next to her.
"Thanks for the coffee by the way."
I smiled. "Hey it's no biggie."
She hesitated a second. "Can I tell you something?"  "Of course." I say. She looks out the window. "I'm gay."
"Can I tell you something?"
"Sure."
"I've thought you were for a little while but just didn't bring it up. Also me too I'm pan I think."
"Nice." She says. "Also could you use they/them pronouns for me? I'm trying it out."
I give her- I mean them, a hug. "Of course I can." They smile. "Thanks. I really appreciate it." I shrug. "It's just respect."
They scoff. "My mother needs to learn that."
"She homophobic as well as a bitch?"
"Yep."
"Ugh screw her. If you wanna get away from that, my house is always open for sleepovers."
"I'll definitely keep that in mind." They say.
"Also, I found a new singer. He makes pop punk music. Think of YUNGBLUD but even more emo."
"Fun," I say. "What's his name, I'm going to look it up."
"His stage name is TX2 but his real name is Evan."
"Damn he's ho- wait is he in a maid's dress?"
They laugh. "That was for the DROP DEAD music video but yeah it's hilarious."
"I like him already." I decide. They grin. "I bet. I've seen your Pinterest board."
"But my Pinterest account is private though?"
"I may have hacked it."
"Oh well I did the same with your Spotify."
"I would be offended but I literally did the same thing so I can't really complain." They say.
"Livvy he's in a black dress and goddamn it suits him."
"I'm gay and even I know that looks good." They said, handing me a earbud. "Listen to this:

(After they listen to it)

"Ok that's good." I admit. "I know right?" Livvy said. "I'm gonna read now."
"Okay." I say and go back to watching funny tiktok skits.

A/N I'm so sorry this is late guys but I'm gonna try my best to finish it.

Fly high London