•C H A P T E R T H I R T Y S E V E N•

Start from the beginning

Juvia and Levy-chan sang together, "Pleaseeeeeee~"

"Uh...." What do I say?

"We'll have fun Sara-chan!" Lucy said, surprisingly giving me a nickname too.

"Sara-chan?" I repeated.

Lucy's smile widened, "Cute nickname for you right? Do you like it? Hope you don't mind."

"Oh no, actually, it's really cute. No one really gave me a cute nickname before besides my dad but, Sara-chan sounds nice." I told her honestly.

"Alright, that's your nickname now. Us girls will call you that. And us girls only."

The four of us ended up going to the job in the end, leaving and coming back with bright happy laughs.

Flashback ends

"Hello~ earth to Sarada." Boruto's hand waved in front of me.

"Oh sorry about that. I was thinking if I have any cute nicknames. Took some time to remember the one I have😅."

"Really? What is it?"

"My friends in the other world called me 'Sara-chan'. It's a name only the girls there called me." I said.

What Boruto said next, made my face remind me of the color of Scarlet-sama's hair.

"Then I'll call you Sara. It's a cute name, but just 'Sara' I'll call you. It'll make us look more close, we've been together since we were born right? Sara?" He smiled ever so carefully.

My mouth agape for a while, I stuttered a bit, "Y-Yeah. Sara is alright. It's perfect!"

...

Just another tiring day after a couple missions. Look who I found when I went to report.

"Kawaki, Sumire? You came to visit!?" I clasped my hands with joy.

Sumire spoke up. "We heard that Boruto-kun is actually alive, Hokage-sama just explained everything. We wanted to see him. How are you Sarada?"

"Full of energy! Boruto has been wondering when he'll see you two again. Especially Kawaki."

"Well, here I am. Where's he at? Might as well catch up with him, Miss Hinata and Himawari." Kawaki kept his poker face on, but it's obvious, he's having mixed emotions right now.

Sumire cried alot, Boruto kept apologizing, she kept saying he doesn't have to apologize. Then she and I headed over somewhere else to chat, leaving Boruto and Kawaki alone for a while.

Boruto's POV

While Sarada and Sumire left, Kawaki and I sat down catching up.

Of course, it's not like how it went with Mitsuki and Sarada.

"You asshole."

"At least I'm alive and well!"

"Yeah, unfortunately."

"WHAT WAS THAT?!"

I'm glad I got to talk to him again tho.

"I heard you're staying in the lab, and that you have a liking towards Sumi-"

"Not so loud! She might hear."

I smirked. "So you do like her~"

"Urusai."

I laughed like a maniac whenever I see his face flushed.

"So, no one came after you? Not Code, not Eida..."

"Nah. I don't know what they're planning, so of course I'm training everyday along with help from Sumire and the rest."

"You're not staying? Dad brought you here, remember."

"I'll be putting your mom and Himawari in danger staying here. Dr. Katasuke doesn't mind me at all. Plus Sumire's there, she's strong. And I'm improving myself day by day, plus if they were to come to me, they won't have to come here and endanger the citizens of Konoha again."

He seriously thinks about us...

"I get it. But make sure to contact us incase something happens."

"Yeah."

A/N: now, ik there are things that won't match up with the actual plot when it comes to Kawaki but once again, fanfiction. Also incase no one remembers, if u go back and reread Sarada's time in Fairy Tail, you'll notice the "Sara-chan" calling from the FT girls. Ik I said just 3 more chapters but....fuck that. I'm uploading how much I want lol. Which means more writing too for me when I have no more drafts left🥲....actually I'll leave some drafts