Part 8 🦋

Dear Zach, you're probably wondering why I wrote this and where I went. I am really sorry for everything that happened, but I'm really sorry that it had to end like this. I know what you're thinking, "what did I do wrong?," but you didn't do anything wrong. This is on me. I know that ending us is dumb through letter, but I'm keeping a huge secret from you, and I know that if I end this, then my secret won't affect you or anyone else. Just me. But I want you to know that I you will always be my first love, my first time, and my first everything. It's not Jack's or even Jonah's fault that I'm leaving, it's my secret. I hope you find someone who loves you just as much as I do. This is goodbye baby. I love you Zachary Dean Herron.
-Your Baby, Sierra Mae Avery.
P.s. I will never forget you. I love you so much Z. NEVER forget that Zach EVER. I'll love you till the day I die.

I folded up the note and left it on the vanity. Sydnie finished packing everything and then we had to figure out how we are gonna get my stuff in her car. "Wait this balcony goes to the front of the house so we could climb down the stairs and put my stuff in your car." "But won't they hear the car door open?" I thought for a second. "Okay go through the front door and if they ask where you are going just tell them I think I forgot something and then after we get everything in the car then we could wait a little bit and leave. I still have a few more letters that I need to write." Syd agrees and leaves the room. After I get everything outside and into Syd's car, I started writing the letters.

Dear Daniel, you are definitely confused as to why I wrote this letter. I want you to blame me and not Zach. This whole thing is my fault. And I didn't do it because of the bet or Jack. I'm still kind of mad about the bet, but not enough to hate or want to hurt you. I never intended on hurting any of you, or leaving. I just want you to know you did nothing wrong. The reasoning for me leaving isn't because of you or anyone else. I'm leaving because I broke the friendship between you guys. It's my fault none of you guys can look at each other in the eyes. You guys barely talk and when you do, you start arguing a second later. I love you Daniel. Always Giraffe. Love Sierra Mae Avery.

Dear Corbyn, I am truly sorry for everything I have caused. Do not blame Zach for any of it. I'm leaving because it's for the best. I know it's selfish for leaving. But if there's any chance you guys rekindling your friendship, it's without me. I can't ever thank you enough for everything these past few years. I love you Corbyn. Chev you are so special to me. Love, Sierra Mae Avery.

Dear Jonah, I know we are on speaking terms, but I need to say this. There was a time where I was in love with you, but not anymore and you need to realize that what you did was wrong. I'm not leaving because of you or what you did. I made a huge mistake and I have to suffer the consequences for it. Whether it's me being with you guys or on my own, it's going to happen. Even though it doesn't seem like it, I love you Jonah. Don't forget it Jojo. Love, Sierra Mae Avery.

Dear Jack, I don't even know where to start. First off, I'm really sorry for lying and going behind your back these past 3 months. I never intended on it happening but it did. I don't regret it at all, and you should not blame Zach for any of us. I was the one that said yes, so it's my fault. I love Zach so much. So that's why I have to leave. It's not safe for me to be around everyone while we are all fighting. I love you so much Jack. I could never stop loving you noodle head. Always. From your little sister, Sierra Mae Avery. 

I wrote one more note for Zach.

Zach, I know you're probably mad and upset at me. And I don't blame you one bit. I left you without an explanation, and I'm sorry. I didn't have the right to fall in love and then dip. It's just something really important happened and if we stay together it could affect both of us and I don't want you getting hurt, just me. I can't tell you where I'm going, because I know you will try to stop me. I did something bad and I can't wrap you up and at all. It's not your fault and you did nothing wrong. It's all on me. You are an amazing guy and I don't deserve you. You are so sweet and considerate and I was one lucky girl to be able to call you mine. You're such an important part of my life and if there's even the slightest chance we will be together again when everything is fixed, I take that chance. You are so important to me which is why I can't let you get hurt. If I hurt you I would never forgive myself for what I did. You're my dream boy and even when I date someone new, he'll never treat me like you do. you treat me like a princess, but that's not why I'm in love with you. You make me smile even when I'm too sad to get out of bed. When we are together, it's like it's us two against the world. Even when we had to hide from Ryan because he almost caught us, it was like no one was around. You made me feel as if I didn't have to change myself or try to make this work. All the times the boys would come over when I was mad at them and instead of spending time with them the whole time, you would stay with me and cuddle on the bed until I fell asleep. You are an amazing person when it comes to fans, especially the little ones. You were like that when Ryan and Reese were little. Even when we were together in the fans came up to us, you stopped everything you were doing, just for them. I know you will be a great father one day, just not my children, at least not right now. I will love you forever Zach, and words cannot express how much I love you already. I will write to you again, hopefully soon. And if you want to write to me, just drop it off at my mom's house or given to Sydnie when you see her, or even Ava and Isla. I love you Zachary. Take Care Zach. From Sierra Mae Avery.

I put the notes in separate envelopes and kept the one on me saying 'open first' and the other one 'open last' on the nightstand. "Okay Sydnie, I have an idea." I grabbed the others and gave them to Sydnie. She looked at me as if she was reading my mind. "Somehow get the boys to work things out and I'll spend my last night with Zach." She agreed. I gave her the key into the basement and told her the rest of my plan. she left and I grabbed one more thing, a condom, might as well do it one more time before I disappear in the morning. I feel so bad but it's what's best for the boys, Jack, Zach, and me and the baby. I walked downstairs to find Jack and Zach hugging, Jonah and Sydnie pillow fighting, and Daniel and Corbyn laughing on the floor. "What the hell happened down here?" They all jumped up and hugged me. "We are so sorry Sierra." Daniel sat down with Corbyn and Jonah. "I really am sorry Sierra." Jack started to tear up. "Jack it's OK. I forgive you." He hugs me one last time and then sits down. I give Syd a look and she nods her head. 'Here we go Sierra!' I grabbed Zach's hand and we run downstairs, locking the door behind us. "Sierra what are you doing?" He started laughing because I tripped over the last two steps but he caught me in his arms. "I want to spend time with you." He carried me to the couch that we had down there and we sat down. He looked into my eyes and kissed me. He grabbed my cheek to deep in the kiss. He pulled away and smiled. "Whatcha smiling about?" "Just how adorable our kids would look." 'what the fuck just happened???' He smiled again and pulled me into his lap. "What did you say?" I really wanted to hear him say it again. "Our kids would look amazing." "Aww baby." We started making out and when things started getting heated, I pulled away. " should we be doing this while everyone's upstairs?" "Don't worry, the basement is soundproof. I soundproofed the first time Ryan and Reese came over with our little cousins when we were making music during quarantine." I smiled at him. "I'm going to have Syd bring us a change of clothes and some pillows and blankets." He kissed me one more time before I ran upstairs and unlock the door. "Gruvi" I whisper shouted at Sydnie. She ran up to the door and I told her what I needed, she got everything gave it to me. I thanked her and then close the door, locked it, and ran down the stairs. "Okay baby I have everything we need." I put everything on the desk that was down there and then I crawled on top of Zack. We started kissing each other again, but this time, we left hickies everywhere. (I'll let you imagine the rest, but we did EVERYTHING you can imagine.😉) I got changed and Zach did too. We eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.