They are Elias and Chise! But.. revenge? For what...

I looked over at Lindel for continued explanation but he just shrugged and sighed.

"T-that's no way you treat friends! P-plus I was fine afterwards," Chise stuttered, "anyways! Emilie, it's so nice to see you again."

I waved and gave a small smile, "Yes, it's nice to see you.. again?"

"A-ah right, I forgot you haven't fully recovered your memories. That's why you're here isn't it? Please, come inside!"

Chise opened the door, gesturing us into the house. I walked in and was immediately engulfed in a hug by another celestial body *ahem oh sorry I meant* person.

Lindel's formal talk is seriously starting to run off on me heh..

I looked down to see a girl with blonde hair wearing a pink bonnet and cottagecore dress hugging me. I felt a weirdly familiar sensation run through my senses, it was like my body remembered her but my mind didn't. This is... really infuriating.

"O-oh hello, nice to meet you... er," I smile, trying to rack my brain for her name.

"Silver, please prepare tea for our guests today," Elias spoke, walking around us two.

Ah. Silver!

The girl whose name was Silver let go of me, silently looking at me with a sad smile. But it diminished back into what seemed to be her normal placid one as she hurried into the kitchen.

"That's our housekeeper, Silver. She's a bit quiet but she shows her affection through her cooking and hugs," Chise explained, directing us to their living room, "she was quite close with you before the accident."

Silver came back into the room with a cup of tea, handing me a cup of tea. The tea was a pretty lavender color and smelled of ube. My vision went blurry with another memory.

« "Here! You should try the ube flavor, Silver, it's especially delicious!" »

I looked over familiarly at Silver, remembering that I was the one who suggested turning the purple potato into a tea.

"You remembered," I smiled. Silver looked confusedly at me, "The ube, it's my favorite."

Silver's expression quickly melted into one of happiness, her smile so wide that her eyes were closed. She nodded happily before going outside to tend to the roses. I looked out the window to see Lindel outside talking to Elias.

Old friends huh?

"Emilie-hime, I think it's time we try to jog your memory some more," Chise stood up abruptly, bowing, "allow me to take you on an adventure through London!"

"Oh, of course. You really don't have to call me that, Chise.." I replied embarrassed and caught off guard from her sudden formal outburst, "Emilie is fine."

The red haired girl simply hummed and extended her hand. I accepted it as she led us outside to the boys.

"Elias! I'm going to take Emilie-hime out to London, we'll be back by sundown," she stated.

"Okay but remember—"

"Yes yes, we'll be back by sundown and no talking to strangers. I know!" She replied, pushing the loose strand of hair out of her face.

I waved shyly to Lindel, realizing that this was the first time we were going to be away from each other. He seemed a little concerned but quickly hid it away as he gave a small nod back.

I walked closer to him and he quickly pulled me into a warm embrace. That same feeling of electricity bolted through my body, warming my cheeks and hands.

"Lindel?"

"Have fun love," he muttered, his breathing lightly beside my ear, "be careful. If anything seems off, get yourself out of there."

"R-right, I'm sure it will be fine. But.. thank you."

He was still holding me in his embrace and it looked like he still had something on his mind.

"Lindel.. is there some—"

"CHIIIISEE!"

We both turned to see the owner of the high pitched shout. It was a little girl with golden hair and auburn eyes. She looked to be about the age of 10.

"Are we going shopping now or what?"

"Yes we are, and I'm bringing a friend with us too."

"Emilie-hime meet Stella. Stella meet Emilie-hime."

The little girl, whose name was Stella, immediately lit up with joy.

"Wow! Are you a princess? I've never met a real one before, say, what are you the princess of? Where's your kingdom?"

"Stella! Let's not get sidetracked here, we're actually on a mission to restore this princess' memories," Chise declared, hyping the little girl up.

"Oh wow! Yes! I want to help a real life princess, come Emilie-hime! I'll show you the best spots that would be sure to help jog your memory!"

And with that the two grabbed my hands and led me down that dirt path.

I looked over my shoulder to see Lindel looking right back at me. He gave a wave and a small smile, to which I smiled back in return.

3rd person POV:

"You're worried about her, aren't you?"

"Who wouldn't be? After what has happened, I'd rather keep her where I'm always with her."

"But she would never remember or be the same person. This is important for her, and you know it. That's why you let her go, isn't it?"

"Of course."

"You told her who she was to him, didn't you?"

"..."

"Didn't you, Lindel? Or should I say, Master?"