29 Izuku

When we got in the mall, Momma rented a motorized shopping cart for me because I'm still having a hard time with the crutches.

"M-Momma, why d-does Iz-Izuk-ku g-get th-that?"

"Because he's hurt, Izumi."

"O-Oh, O-Ok-kay."

"Hey, Denks, what do you want to get first?"

"I don't know. I think... We should ask Izu! Hey Izu, what should we do- where do you want to go first?"

"I have an idea but..."

"What is it, Honey," Momma asked.

"I don't know- I don't want to spend too much money or change things from how you like them."

"Oh honey, it's fine. Whatever you want I'll do my best. Okay?"

"Okay, Thank you Momma."

"Of course. Now what was your idea?"

"I think I want to- I don't want my room to be All Might themed anymore."

"That's fine. Do you know what you want?"

"Not really. I was hoping- Can we just look around for ideas?"

"Of course. C'mon this way."

Momma led us to a store that sold mostly bedding. Pillows, blankets, etc. We looked around for a bit until I saw a bedspread that I really liked.

"Momma, look!"

"Hmm?"

I pointed at the display that I liked. It had dark emerald green and slightly lighter polka dots over a black background. The pillowcases and the underside of the blanket were the lighter green color.

Momma turned and looked at where I was pointing and smiled softly. "That looks really nice, Izu." She picked up a large package off the shelf of the same bedspread and placed it in our cart.

After paying, we went to another store where they had a large assortment of household items. We looked around for a while and Denki and I both found a few things we liked.

We both stared in wonder at the dim, slowly blinking, star-shaped, strung lights.

"We can get those for you Izuku."

"Please!?"

"Toshi?"

"Don't worry about it, Denks. I was already planning on it."

"Yay!"

We left that store with the star lights, emerald green curtains for my windows, a green desk lamp, and an order for a few green and black bean bag chairs that would come in the mail in about a week.

"Momma, I wanna get my hair cut."

"Okay. let's go see if they take walk-ins."

We made our way through the mall to the hair salon.

I waited outside with everyone else while Momma asked if they would take walk-ins.

"Izuku, they're gonna cut your hair for you." I entered the salon and noticed that the workers were mostly betas with a few omegas. "This is my son Izuku. He hasn't had a haircut in a while and would like something new.

"Hi Izuku, I'm Hoshiko. It's nice to meet you. Do you know what you want to do with your hair?"

"Hi, I was thinking- I think I just something... I don't really know. I don't like how long- I want it shorter."

"Okay, so you sound a bit unsure about what you want. That's okay though. How about we start with a trim and get these bangs out of your eyes then we'll go from there. Yeah?"