Harry, now Merope, had a sudden thought. A certain memory where she, Hermione are in Draco's potion lab. A certain 6 years after the war, where everything was good and peaceful. Draco married Ginny and now with an upcoming child, Hermione whose Draco's new mom, are happily married with Lucius who had a huge influence in Wizengamot despite him being an ex-death eater.

"Remind me, why you need to learn potions again? And why Draco?" Hermione asked and crossed her arms.

"You sound like I'm a bad idea!" Draco whined with a pout causing Hermione to scowl at him making him smile innocently. Harry shook her head and was bemused to their interaction, it seems like it's only yesterday when Draco was calling her Slur-word and Hermione would just punch him in the face.

"I can't? I just want to learn how to brew a freaking potion without blowing it up, 'mione" harry said.

"And why me?" Draco asked and copied Hermione's actions and crossed his arms.

"Well, you excel in that area and you're the youngest Potion Master aside from Snape. Come on Draco! I'll clean your Ingredient Cabinet as a payment." she said and smiled innocently.

"Deal. Wow, I can't believe that I made the girl who vanquished the dark lord beg me to teach her potions" Draco said and grin and Harry roll her eyes.

Merope giggle in that memory, Draco did taught her potions. A lot of potions you may say, but mostly it's about healing potions. Draco, who's now a head healer at St. Mungo's taught her so many healing potions for the body and made several precautions around it.

Well, gladly after being stuck in the limbo for a thousands of years she still remembers it. When she checked the ingredients again, she choose to make a nutrition potion. She wanted to do a full body heal potion but she can't do a full diagnosis spell without Magic.

The nutrition potion is one of the easiest potion to make.

After drinking the potion, the slight uncomfortable feeling in her body lighten. She looked at herself in the mirror, her skin is not so pale, and her sunken cheeks and eyes are much better than before but she still looks worse. After tidying herself and changed clothes that looked pleasing in the eye. It's still rags, but at least it wasn't that bad looking like before at the least and tied half up and half down her brown straight hair and took her robe.

She decided to go to the Gringotts Wizarding Bank to check if she has any inheritance in the house she belong. She walked in the alleyway trying not get notice by the muggles, and entered the leaky cauldron. She can't believe that lady gaunt chose to settle with tom riddle Sr. near the Wizarding pub.

She entered and discreetly went to the back door. Harry, for the first time in her life beg to the deepest part of her core to make it work as she tapped the tiles. She almost cried when it worked and so she entered the Diagon Alley in a haste yet swift movements. She walked straight to the Gringotts and straight to the small entrance hall where another pair of doors are set. In this door engraved words of the goblins.

Enter, stranger, but take heed

Of what awaits the sin of greed

For those who take, but do not earn,

Must pay most dearly in their turn.

So if you seek beneath our floors

A treasure that was never yours,

Thief, you have been warned, beware

Of finding more than treasure there.