"Where would we live then silly?"

"Mars" he deadpanned, and I chuckled lightly.

A notification chimed from my phone, and I pick it up. "It's your mom."

"She has your number?"

"Yup, I gave it to her today. She's asking for us to come over for breakfast tomorrow. She says she and your father want to apologize in person for today."

"No."

"No? Why not?"

"Today only brought back memories of the things those walls have witnessed. I don't want you there. I hate being there and you're not going without me, so no. She'll understand."

"Grey,"

"I said no." He seethes lifting me off of him and walking onto the balcony.

I don't want to argue with him, I just wish he'd open up to me. it's always, "Just trust me, I'll tell you when the time is right." And I can understand that but for how long am I supposed to stay in the dark. He knows everything about me, and I feel like I only know 70% of him.

I get up from the bed and make my way over to the balcony, but I stop in my tracks and return to bed. I pull the covers over my head and send a message to the twins.

Me: We need to talk. It's about Grey, he's constantly hiding things from me, and I just need to vent.

I close my phone and shut my eyes trying to fall asleep. but just like before, it doesn't come.

"Please no!" little me screamed

"This will teach you to be a man. Make me proud son." My father said darkly before pushing me to the ground and locking the door. My name slipped off of red lips as I screamed and clawed at the door.

My heart and brain are in a constant battle. Do I tell Anaís? How will she react? Will she see me differently? Worst of all, will she stop loving me?

Deep down I know she won't, she'll love me till her dying breath. She'll see me as the man she loves and nothing more. She won't see the demons that linger around me threatening me to break into tiny pieces of agony.

I curse myself as I rest my arms on the railing, my head hanging low as the cold air brushes across my skin. I turn my head slightly so I can see her, I take a deep breath and enter the room.

Lifting the covers and settling in bed I pull her to my body, her back pressed against my front. Her eyes are closed but she's far from sleeping. I snake my arm under her body and hold her while the other one takes her hand in mine.

"I was raped. Constantly. My father wanted to teach me 'how to be a man' he let women into my room every night and forced me to learn how to fuck." I drew in a breath, "I was 12, my mother begged and fought him, but he was too strong and beat her every time. Until one night he threw her down the stairs and she hit her head making her forget the previous three years of her life. I never told her again because after that night it didn't happen again. Not because my father took pity on me, but because I killed the three women when I heard my mother's screams and rolled their bodies down the stairs where he stood over my mother's body."