"Love, what happened?" He asked, his voice laced with immense concern. He didn't know if the blood on her hands was hers or someone else's.

    Her chin wobbled as more tears streamed down her face. "He's dead. Leo's dead. And she killed him so I --" Her voice cracked as she wept. Ron and Hermione had approached them now as well. "I killed her. I killed her because she killed him."

    "What do you mean you killed her? Who did you kill?" asked Ron. Hermione wanted to punch him for asking that but her body felt weak and drained.

    "Isabella." Anastasia choked out.

    Harry couldn't stand just watching her and not doing anything. He hesitantly took a step forward and when she didn't flinch away he enveloped her in a tight hug, one of his hands cradling the back of her head as his other arm held her body tightly to his around her torso.

    And she cried. She cried until every tear was drained out of her body and until her head pounded so hard she could feel it in her ears.

______________

    "Ana?" The rough voice reached her ears. Her eyes dragged away from the concrete as her eyes laid upon Leo. His hair was a lot more straggly and the stubble of his face made him appear more dad-like it made her internally laugh.

    Anastasia flung herself into his arms and finally broke down. Leo gently wrapped his long arm around her torso and rubbed her back.

    "What's wrong, Stas? You know you can talk to me." Leo reassured in a murmur.

    Anastasia jumped away, gasping for air as she sat up on the couch. Her lungs felt constricted and she felt like she was floating momentarily. Everything felt fuzzy and her heart was racing at the speed of lighting.

    "Ana, you're alright. Breathe." Fleur instructed gently as she appeared at her side, and kneeled beside the couch. Her warm hand was pressed against Anastasia's back.

    Anastasia began manually breathing slowly, in and out, until her body finally agreed to do it on its own. Her mind clicked and she took in her surroundings. She was in different clothes and she felt clean for once. Her hair was damp against the t-shirt she was wearing and her hands were free of the blood.

    Fleur stood on her feet and glanced at Harry who had come back into the house at the sound of Anastasia waking up. "I bathed you, though I doubt you remember it, you were so out of it, darling. Are you alright?"

    "I -- I'm fine," Anastasia swallowed thickly. "Where's Victoria?" She asked frantically ask she rose to her feet.

    "Victoria is outside with Luna on the shore. She's finally stopped crying." Fleur caught her up. Anastasia looked over Fleur's shoulder and made eye contact with Bill who was leaning against the wall, observing them.

    She looked away and finally became aware of Harry's presence as she turned around. Bill and Fleur migrated to the kitchen to give them space.

    Anastasia melted into his arms as soon as they wrapped around her. She pulled away slightly, his arms still around her as she lifted herself slightly so she could press her lips against his. Her hands rested at the nape of his neck as he tilted his head down to kiss her back more comfortably.

    She pulled back gently, she didn't want to, but she knew she had to due to them being close to everyone in the house. His green eyes swarmed her silver ones with pure intimacy.

    "I love you." She whispered.

    He smiled gently. "I love you." He whispered back.

    "Gross," Ron blanched from the entrance of the living room. "Hermione's screaming her bloody head off, so if you will, Ana, go fix your friend please."