𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐏𝐎𝐂 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐬

Title: Overdose

Fandom: The Vampire Diaries

Book Type: Regular

Pairing: Klaroline, Possible Bonnie x Kai x Kol

Face Claim: Kiara Pike as Caroline Forbes

. . .
Exerpt

caroline forbes

"Niklaus Mikaelson! If you don't move from in front of my door, I will shoot your white ass!"

"Love"

"No"

"Please"

"Fuck off, you mangy mutt." The Forbes girl kicked the door for emphasis and immediately regretted her decision. "Shit!"

Bonnie giggled, watching her best friend hobble on one foot.

Klaus tutted softly. "Now sweetheart, there is no need for name-calling."

"Nik" Care huffed. If she opened the door, he'd pout, start talking, and be forgiven. And she was feeling petty.

"I come bearing gifts."

"And you'll leave bearing bruises."

Bonnie laughed from her spot on the couch. "What the hell did he do?"

Caroline huffed. "He ate the rest of my goldfish."

"Are you serious?"

"No, he's a fictional character. I'm Caroline."

"You two will never cease to amaze me," Bonnie chuckled, collecting her things and heading to the door.

Caroline's eye widened. "Where are you going?"

"Home. If I leave Kai and Kol alone for more than a few hours something blows up, and my couch is brand new."

"If you leave I have to open the door and then I'll have to look at him."

. . .

author's note; what do you think? i know the excerpt is all over the place but it's the general idea of what their relationship is going to be like.

-Lonni