13.picnic date

It was about 11am, Grace still lays in her bed, the group, everyone in hype house, went and watched the boys play some baseball, which was entertaining, with the four girls joking in occasionally.

Grace didn't go to sleep until 3am,

(as my mom would say "whose fault is that?", anyways back to the story)

She was up looking at furniture, Mia passed out beside her until Thomas took her to their room, that was around 2am.

Grace just laid in her bed, laying on her back, pillows surrounding her head, her legs were half covered. Her right leg being under the white comforter, her other leg laying on top of it.

A soft knock on the door, caught Graces attention, she turns to the door, watching as Jacob walks into the room.

Jacob walks over to the bed, laying on top of Grace, getting comfortable before letting out a good morning in his morning voice

"Good morning to you too." Grace smiles, being the naturally bubbly person she is, "How'd you sleep?" Grace asks, her fingers going to run through his hair

"Ehhh." Jacob answer

"How about we go on a date." Grace states

"I would love that... but what are we going to do without getting caught by paparazzi?" Jacob asks

"I have a plan." Grace says

"So what are we doing?" Jacob asks

"We're going on a picnic. So, nothing to fancy, like your normal outfits." Grace says

Jacob nods his head, making no move to actually get up,

"Jacob, we have to get up." Grace says,

"Can we lay here for a little longer?" Jacob asks

Grace notices his sleep voice, "How much longer?" Grace asks

"I don't know, just longer." Jacob says, his arms tightening around her, not tight enough to bother her, just tight enough so she could feel safe in his arms

"Yeah. Go to sleep, I'll wake you up in a few hours." Grace says

"Thank you." Jacob says

***

Grace stood in the kitchen, getting some foods ready, knowing she'd probably just get them drinks from sonic or Starbucks.

Grace was wearing a green dress with spaghetti straps, little white flowers covered the entire dress.

Grace was eating some of the strawberry slices out of the bowl she had put them in when Jacob walks into the kitchen,

"We ready?" Jacob asks, taking one of the strawberries

"Yep." Grace says, placing the last container in her backpack

Jacob takes the bag from Grace, grabbing her keys as the two of them walk out of the house, Jacob unlocks her car, opening the drivers door, handing Grace her keys when she's sitting. He gently shuts the door, before walking around the car, getting in and placing the bag in the backseat.

***

Grace and Jacob had just made it back to the hype house, the sun setting. The two of them sitting in the car, watching the sun go down and look at the pretty sky.

They had a great date, talking about anything and everything, getting to know each other more.

Grace had learned that she loves Jacob's smile, and that same smile made her smile back.

After it was slightly dark, the two get out of the car, walking up to the porch, Jacob goes to walk in, but Grace stops him from opening the door.

"I had a great time." Grace says

"So did I." Jacob says smiling, Grace smiles back, standing on her tippy toes she kisses him on his cheek

Grace slowly moves away from him, going to open the door, but Jacob stops her

"Come back here." Jacob says, a smile prominent on his face, his finger doing a come her motion

Grace moves closer to him, Jacob smiles at her, caressing her left cheek with his left hand. Jacob's eyes drift down to Graces lips that were turned up into a smile.

Jacob leans down, letting Grace do the rest, in case she didn't want him kissing her, Grace stands on her tippy toes again, pulling him down to reach her lips. Jacob's right hand goes to Graces waist as they both pull away from the passionate kiss.

The two of them smiling up at each other, Jacob turns to the door, opening it, letting Grace walk in first, himself following.

***

This is definitely my longest yet chapter! I hope it makes up for me not posting. Also Grace and Jacob kissed! What should their ship name be?

Hey guys, so I've decided I'm going to be posting every other Wednesday, but I will be posting this Thursday but then I will be posting next next Wednesday.

Talk to you guys Thursday! Bye my lovelies!