10.confessions

Yay! Double digits, anyway on with the chapter.

***

Jacob lays on his bed, his head buried in his pillows. Grace walks in. Sliding under his blankets, not making her presence known.

Grace sits on her phone for a little while, waiting for Jacob to wake up. When Jacob does turn to Grace, it wasn't exactly how she wanted. Grace wanted him to be awake, but he was asleep, half of his body covering Grace's.

Grace tried to move from out from under him. With no avail, Grace just closes her eyes. She puts her phone on the night stand so if she did fall asleep her phone wouldn't be lost somewhere in the bed with the two.

Grace cuddles closer, not realizing how cold she actually was before half of his body warmth was on her. Graces hand goes up to scratch his head, hoping to wake him up. But Grace got to comfortable and falls asleep. Her hand in his hair coming to a halt as her stomach rises and falls in a slow rhythm, Jacobs arm across her chest, his head buried in the nook of her shoulder on her right side.

***

Jacob wakes up to a vanilla and lavender scent filling his nose. which was graces signature scent. He looks over and finds Grace fast asleep, Jacob goes to move off of her. But when Graces arms slightly tighten around Jacobs body, he stops.

Jacob lays back down on top of her. watching as she moves closer to him subconciously. Graces head hides itself in Jacobs chest.

***

Grace and Jacob were now both awake and laying in silence.

"You know, maybe, yesterday could'v been a date..." Grace mumbles

"Oh, yeah?" Jacob asks

"Is that your way of saying that was our first date?" Jacob asks

"Yes. Is that your way of saying you want their to be more dates in the future?" Grace asks

"Defintely." Jacob says, a smiling gracing his face

"Did we just confess our feelings for one another?" Jacob asks confused after a few minutes

"I think we just did." Grace says

***

Grace and Jacob confessed their feelings for eachother. Well kind of. Yay! anyways that's the ed of this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it!