5.emergency room visits @2am

Grace wakes up in an unknown room, well she knew who's room it was, it looked different in the morning.

Grace rolls over to not see Jacob laying in his bed. The girl rolls her eyes, moving to the other half of the bed, looking over at the floor to find Jacob laying asleep.

Grace grabs the pillow beside her, throwing it at Jacobs head. Jacob groans at the sudden pillow being thrown at him and being woken up by that same pillow.

"I thought I told you I wasn't going to let you sleep on the floor?" Grace asks

"Yeah, well..." Jacob says trailing off

"Get up here." Grace says patting the bed

"But-" Jacob gets cut off by Grace,

"Oh. So you'll lay with me on the love sack, but not on your bed. I see how it is." Grace says

And before the girl knew it, Jacob was layed across her.

***

Grace had gone home, to get ready for a dinner she had with Mia, Thomas, Dixie, and Noah, so she was going to be five-wheeling, which was going to be fun, haha. Note the sarcasm.

The girl wore some black leather pants, a deep purple colored shirt, it's slightly cropped, and black heels.

Grace did a twirl in her mirror, check over her outfit, hair, that was curled and was down, her curtain bangs slightly getting in her face causing her to push them away.

The mint colored phone from Graces bed goes off with a little ding. Grace goes to grab it, picking it up, and seeing the message from Dixie. Saying that her and Noah were on their way to pick her up. The girl quickly replied with ok and going to wait the ten minute dive from Dixie's apartment to Graces.

***

Grace had arrived with Thomas and Mia at the hype house, Grace hadn't want to stay home alone, but she also didn't want to third wheel with Dixie and Noah, and she didn't want to be alone after the fight she had. So she stayed with Thomas and Mia since they also wanted to make sure Grace was fine and Grace new that she wouldn't be third wheeling because there would be other people besides the couple to hang out with.

Grace walked into the hype house, and everyone was sitting in the living room type thing, the breezy boys were there, Tabs, and even Jake.

Everyone looks up at the sound of a door closing, to see the trio they had been waiting on to walk through the door. The first to get up and walk over was Tabs, Grace was instantly pulled into a hug.

"You okay?" Tabs asks pulling away slightly

"Yeah. I'm fine." Grace says not wanting to worry anyone, even though she really wasn't fine

No one else really gave her a hug, well besides Jacob, because they don't really know her like Jacob or Tabitha does, but everyone does make sure she's fine.

"Okay guys, I'm gonna take her upstairs because I'm sure she wants to change and go to sleep." Mia says looking at Grace, she smiles nodding slightly, Mia pulling her away

***

Grace sat in an emergency room her head still pounding from prior events, Jacob sat in a chair in one of the corners away from the door.

No one knew that Grace was there, that's why her phone hadn't been blown up with text messages from Mia.

Grace lays her head down on the bed she was sitting on, "My head still hurts." Grace mumbles

"You might have a concussion." Jacob says

Grace closes her eyes feeling nauseous, also blocking out the bright lights. Jacob gets up from his spot on the chair, walking to sit next to Graces head. His fingers slowly going through Graces hair, the girl sighing in content.

***

So that's the end of this chapter! Hope you liked it! See you next time.

Grace was in the fight that Tabitha was in! That's basically what this whole chapter is about. Going to dinner with Thomas, Mia, Dixie, and Noah, being in the emergency room.

Okay, thank you for reading this chapter, and the book. Have a great day and or night.