9| Dilkash

Naa hoga ke kitaabon mein chhupegi teri meri kahaani,
Haan kishton mein suna denge yeh qissa teri meri zubaani

✨ Naa hoga ke kitaabon mein chhupegi teri meri kahaani,Haan kishton mein suna denge yeh qissa teri meri zubaani ✨

"Isi ke saath pooja sampan hui." The Panditji announced.

The Pooja is done now.

It was Armaan and Aashi's one-year anniversary today. The mansion was decorated with lots of flowers and lights all around. It was bustling with family, friends and guests. Everyone from far and wide was an attendee.

For Aashi and Armaan, time flew by in the blink of an eye. It seemed like yesterday when they met at that restaurant for the first time. All the ups and downs from the past year of their life flashed in front of their eyes.

Their flirtatious comments, their first kiss, their playful banter, their stolen kisses, the wedding, the honeymoon. All their first and all the firsts to come in the future.

Both hearts wished and prayed for nothing but love, peace and happiness. Both of them being simple and grounded people at heart, didn't care for all the money, fame and the status. For them, they were just a man and a woman who were utterly in love with their spouse.

Aashi was having such a difficult time hiding the news of her pregnancy from Armaan. She couldn't wait to tell him the news and what better day than today.

The happy couple did the veneration and made offerings to God. Thanking Him for all that He's given them till date and for all that He'll continue giving them.

After the veneration, Armaan took the prasad, which were Aashi's favourite laddoos, and gave her a bite. She took the same ladoo from his hand and fed him some.

"Happy Anniversary, Darling." Armaan said in a low voice, only for her to hear him.

"Happy Anniversary, Husband." Aashi said with a big smile, earning a smile for Armaan himself.

Once the prasad was distributed among everyone, Aashi and Armaan took blessings from both their parents.

"Here's a small gift from my side." Aditi said handing them a handmade photo album. It had all the pictures of their little moments from the past year. Aditi had filled it with all the funny things they've said and also wrote small paragraphs for each moment.

"You've completed our family, bhabhi. Couldn't have asked for a better partner-in-crime. I love you." Aditi said hugging Aashi. She returned the hug and kissed her head.

"I love you too, Adi." She replied.

"Ok ok, now our turn." Vedika said as she pointed towards herself and Khushi.