Chapter 7

Your POV

A few weeks have passed since the whole incident and things have never been better for the girls. They have been able to take more breaks than before, they actually have time to eat, and finally spend some time relaxing. The tour got postponed while they find a whole new management team so until then they're stuck in LA. I'm not complaining since I get to spend more alone time with the girls and Camila.

She has been a bit more distant lately, but I respect her and if she wants some space, I'm going to give it to her. I never want her to feel like I'm crawling all over her or to feel suffocated. But I have this feeling that something is definitely going on in that beautiful mind of hers. The girls were suspecting that something was going between her and Lauren, but I chose not to believe it until I saw something happen for my own eyes.

Camila's POV

"Did she space out again?"

"Mani you know this happens like 8000 times a day"

"Hey, miss I know everything I didn't ask"

"Actually, you did smart ass."

"Says the one that said clothes is big on me"

"Says the one that can't fucking spell."

"Alright you two enough! Just watch the show"

"Yes mom" Normani and Lauren said in unison

"Camila do the thing! Maybe that will help her"

"Dinah I'm not doing that."

"Come on I bet it'll work"

"Ugh fine!"

I sighed and got up and straddled Y/n and that seemed to quickly snap her out of her thoughts. I smiled down at her as she looked up at me quickly

"Nice of you to finally join us" Dinah spoke from behind me while Y/n's hands rested on my waist

"Fuck off Hansen, but very nice indeed." Y/n said while looking me up and down causing me to blush.

I heard someone clear their throat behind me. Me knowing very well who it was I got off quickly and sat back next to Lauren. In the last couple weeks, we've been talking more and more about anything and everything. It seems like there is always something to talk about, but what I love is that we can just sit there in silence and just enjoy each other's company. I've been noticing more and more how much she's been staring at me in rehearsals, in the lives, and just when we're all hanging out doing nothing. I can't help but get butterflies in my stomach when she looks at me with those fucking beautiful emerald eyes.... what am I saying! This is my best friend I'm talking about. I don't have feelings for her. No no I don't.... well maybe.... fuck.

"Well, I'm going back to my room." Lauren spoke as she stood up

"Yeah, I'm gonna go too. I've exhausted" I quickly said while stretching

"Awe come on guys we've barley spent time with us all week" Ally spoke while we were walking towards the door

"Don't worry we'll come back in a little bit. I'm just going to take a nap" Lauren smiled then looked at me before opening the door

"We'll be back before dinner"

I quickly walked out avoiding everyone's gaze and made my way to the room I've been sharing with Lauren the past few weeks. Let's just say the last few weeks have been extremely interesting. There have been a few instances where we've walked in on each other after a shower and maybe we've caught a glimpse of each other.... okay maybe more than a glimpse...maybe I caught her checking me out...and maybe it led to a little peck being shared...which now led to occasional kisses and those kisses now turning into occasional make out sessions being hidden from all.